Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, stirfried squid and bok choy soup. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Today I want to bring all dear friends to Bok choy farm at the riverside. I need some bok choy for my recipe. I'm going to prepare Stir fry bok.
Stirfried Squid and Bok Choy soup is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Stirfried Squid and Bok Choy soup is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook stirfried squid and bok choy soup using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Stirfried Squid and Bok Choy soup:
- Prepare 1 Squid
- Make ready 1 Carrot
- Make ready 1 Courgette
- Take 1 Celery stalk or small Chinese celery bunch
- Make ready 1 Bok Choy
- Prepare 2 tbsp grinded dried shrimp
- Get 1 big bowl of water
- Take Salt
- Make ready Dashi
I stir fried the baby bok choy in the recipe since this one is easier to cook. Stir Fried Bok Choy is an easy healthy side dish that is prepared in about ten minutes. Even my picky son loves this dish. Bok choy is a type of Chinese cabbage.
Instructions to make Stirfried Squid and Bok Choy soup:
- Cut the squid open and clean the gut.
- Throw out the sack, scale, teeth and eyes.
- Cut the Squid in bite size pieces. Please note that some Squid like NZ squid are quite tough so you may need to slice them up.
- Slice up the veges. I use Chinese celery for the aroma because I hate eating celery. Those are frozen since Chinese celery is hard to find in NZ supermarket.
- Put your wok or pan on the stove at high temperature. Add oil and wait for the oil to heat.
- Throw in the squid, add salt and dashi stock to taste. Stir the Squid until the flesh turns solid white (as opposed to the transparent white colour of raw squid).
- Add veges and stir for a few minutes. Remove from heat.
- Fill your soup pot with water and put on the stove at high temperature.
- Add grinded dried shrimp, salt and dashi stock to taste.
- Wash the bok choy and cut it into small pieces.
- Once water is boiled, throw in the bok choy and turn off the stove. Leave the pot on to let the heat cook the bok choy for 5 minutes.
- Serve with rice.
Add tomatoes with juice and chicken broth. Add squid which has been sliced into rings. I love bok choy,and use it often in my stir fry's. I have not used butter w/it, only the soy,and oyster sauce which I have on hand for fried rice. How to clean, prepare, cook and grow this popular Chinese vegetable.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food stirfried squid and bok choy soup recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!