Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, seafood boil. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Seafood boil, shrimp boil and crawfish boil are my favorite summer recipes. I love seafood, especially when they are coated with a spicy butter sauce with homemade seasonings. An old seafood boil recipe that's especially good for family get-togethers.
Seafood Boil is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Seafood Boil is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook seafood boil using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Seafood Boil:
- Take 12 Blue crabs
- Take 6 snow crab clusters
- Get 2 lbs jumbo shrimp
- Make ready 2 lbs green lip mussels
- Get 2 sticks butter- melted separate
- Prepare 1/2 cup old bay seasoning + extra for topping
- Make ready 16 oz can beer
- Take 8 potatoes- quartered
- Make ready 5 whole corn on cob - halved
- Prepare 4 links smoked sausage- Rogerwood is the best!
- Prepare 1 clove garlic-minced
The great thing about a seafood boil is it is SO EASY & SO TASTY!!! If you can boil water, you can make this amazing meal! You throw everything into a pot, let it boil, pull it out, dump it on the table. A seafood boil is one of two related things: a seafood dish or a party at which such a dish is to be Seafood boils are believed to have originated in the American South and remain most popular in that.
Instructions to make Seafood Boil:
- Add large stock pot and fill 3/4 of the pot with water. Allow to come to a rolling boil and add 1/2 old bay and stir. Next add blue crab first followed by remainder of seafood. Add more Old Bay Seasoning with every other layer of seafood
- Add corn and sausage on top. Pour in beer and allow to boil til potatoes are soft.
- Pull items from pot and place in a dish or pot large enough to hold everything. Next take minced garlic and place into melted butter. Pour over all the seafood, corn potatoes and sausage. Sprinkle on a bit more old bay over top!
- Enjoy with a bowl of butter to dip seafood
Seafood boil is an easy-to-prepare seafood dish composed of mussels, crab legs, shrimp, potato, and corn. It is delicious and can be considered as a complete meal in itself. If you're looking for a unique spin on your Super Bowl party menu, why not try a seafood boil? Whatever seafood can be boiled in its shell usually goes with all seafood boils. When I do a seafood boil, I prefer to use fresh Ocean water from as far away from the shoreline as I can get.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food seafood boil recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!