Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, best chicken sandwich i have ever made in my life!!! (so far 😉). One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Thank you guys so much for all the support, you've changed our lives and continue to do so on a daily basis. They were so hard to get so I decided to compare it with literally every fast food chains chicken sandwich. I also had my friend who works at Popeyes give me another perspective of all this hype and brought him to my parents told my sister to clean her room. so I Made Her DREAM ROOM SETUP.
Best chicken sandwich I have ever made in my life!!! (so far 😉) is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Best chicken sandwich I have ever made in my life!!! (so far 😉) is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have best chicken sandwich i have ever made in my life!!! (so far 😉) using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Best chicken sandwich I have ever made in my life!!! (so far 😉):
- Make ready 1 chicken breast fillet
- Get a few pieces parmesan cheese (brie or camembert would work too)
- Get 1 small bunch fresh basil
- Make ready 2 small tomatoes
- Make ready 1 salad onion
- Make ready bread
- Make ready salt and pepper
- Get chilli flakes (optional))
- Take olive oil
I make it every year for my birthday. No problem, I like making people hungry. I do. -better than -better as -more good than ? Do it … -so -like so -like this ?
Instructions to make Best chicken sandwich I have ever made in my life!!! (so far 😉):
- Warm the bread in the oven at 130° while you prepare the other ingredients. Put a little oil, salt and if you want, some chilli flakes in a non-stick pan and cook the chicken for a few minutes on both sides
- When the chicken is done, turn the heat off, put the cheese and basil leaves on top of the fillet and cover the pan. The cheese will soften slightly without totally melting, and the basil flavour will seep in.
- Cut the tomato and onion into thin slices. Take the bread out of the oven and cut in half. Drizzle one half with olive oil and add the tomatoes and onion slices. Add salt and pepper
- Put the chicken fillet on top and drizzle any pan jiuces on the other half of bread
- Close your sandwich
- And ENJOY!!!! I added pickles and a few crisps plus some fresh rue and 3 cherry tomatoes from the garden 😊😊
Have you ever been to Norway? … -Still -Not until -Not yet ?… clever idea! -What -What a -How ? They … don't believe it even though we've shown them the evidence. -still -already -no longer. So I was making the argument that all women get harassed to some extent. I am an outspoken men's rights advocate. But that statement was just plain wrong, so I had to reply.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food best chicken sandwich i have ever made in my life!!! (so far 😉) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!