Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, my husband's favourite oatmeal spice cookies. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
My husband is an oatmeal-raisin cookie fiend and he loves these! All your favorite cookies with a touch of tantalizing spice. Ginger cookies, pumpkin cookies, molasses cookies, and more.
My husband's favourite OATMEAL SPICE COOKIES is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. My husband's favourite OATMEAL SPICE COOKIES is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook my husband's favourite oatmeal spice cookies using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make My husband's favourite OATMEAL SPICE COOKIES:
- Get 100 g soft margarine
- Get 25 ml vegetable oil
- Make ready 180 g brown sugar
- Get 2 eggs
- Make ready 1 drop concentrated vanilla flavoring(or 1 tsp vanilla essence)
- Prepare 250 g plain flour
- Get 1 tsp baking soda
- Take to taste Salt
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Make ready 1/4 tsp mixed spice
- Take 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- Prepare 375 g quick cooking rolled oats
Written with extra success tips and clearer instructions, I'm re-sharing my FAVORITE Oatmeal · These are my husbands favorite cookie! Their super soft and packed full of flavor. Oatmeal Raisin Cookies are my husband's absolute favorite cookie. And, if you haven't figured out yet, he's very particular about his cookie.
Instructions to make My husband's favourite OATMEAL SPICE COOKIES:
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Grease a cookie sheet or cover with baking paper and set aside
- Whisk butter and oil until fully combined. This acts as shortening and should be used immediately as it's only a substitute
- Cream butter/oil mixture and sugar until light and fluffy
- Add lightly beaten eggs (one at a time). Make sure to fully incorporate before adding the next egg
- Stir in the vanilla
- Combine and sift together all dry ingredients (spices, flour, soda) and stir into the creamed mixture
- Mix in the oats
- Spoon spoonfuls onto the baking sheet and lightly press down
- Bake for 10-15 minutes (until the edges start to turn dark). Don't worry about the top looking pail and feeling soft, your cookies are done and will harden as they cool. Do not transfer to a cookie jar until completely cooled
- Here's what's left of my cookies 😂
My daughter has also fallen in love with oatmeal raisin cookies. I figure, oatmeal, raisins… it's a breakfast cookie! Spice it up and use star cookie cutters to make the best Christmas delights for family and friends. No contest here on which is my favorite spice cookie. And sometimes we are unsure whether we like gingerbread best for eating or decorating Or try this one:Oatmeal Raisin Cookie.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food my husband's favourite oatmeal spice cookies recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!