Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, chicken spinach pasta #cookwithcookpad. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chicken spinach pasta #cookwithcookpad is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Chicken spinach pasta #cookwithcookpad is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
This creamy chicken and spinach pasta dish takes no time at all and is absolutely delicious! In this easy recipe, grilled chicken is combined with pasta and spinach. Use pasta shells, macaroni, or similar pasta in this yummy chicken dish.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken spinach pasta #cookwithcookpad using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken spinach pasta
- Make ready Pasta of your choice boiled with water, salt, Tbsp of oil, Italian herbs mix, or oregano spice
- Take 3 Chicken breasts sliced
- Take 1 onion, chopped
- Prepare 3 garlic cloves, minced
- Get Spinach leaves, chopped
- Get Mushrooms, chopped
- Get Spices: salt, pepper, paprika, ready chicken spice mix
- Get 2 C cream
- Get 2 Tbsp sour cream
- Make ready 1/2 C Parmesan cheese
- Make ready Mozzarella cheese
Then I added a jar of Barilla Marinara sauce and some low fat cream cheese. Toss the pasta with the chicken and spinach in the baking dish (or dishes), using a spoon or your hands to mix thoroughly. Pour the sauce over top and mix. Sprinkle the top with the remaining.
Steps to make Chicken spinach pasta
- Fry the onion in a bit of oil. When softened add the chicken and garlic.
- When the chicken is cooked, add the spices and mushrooms and give it a good stir. Then add the spinach leaves and mix together.
- Add the cream, sour cream, and cheese. And finally stir in the cooked pasta and leave it 5 minutes to cook through on low heat.
- Serve with a sprinkle of oregano and mozzarella cheese.
Fold the baby spinach into the pasta sauce and allow to wilt down. I always add some of the cooking water to thin the sauce down as the pasta will continue to absorb liquid when mixed into the chicken. For a quick and tasty chicken pasta dish that the whole family will love, pick this great creamy spinach chicken pasta recipe. It's a simple mid-week meal by celeb chef Donal Skehan. Chicken, mushrooms and spinach is the perfect trio here!
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chicken spinach pasta #cookwithcookpad recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!