Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, cinnamon roll french toast casserole. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Cinnamon Roll French Toast Casserole is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Cinnamon Roll French Toast Casserole is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
In a separate bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, vanilla, and cinnamon. Spread the cinnamon roll pieces evenly over the butter. Refrigerated cinnamon rolls are baked with a spiced egg mixture to make this kid-friendly French toast casserole.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have cinnamon roll french toast casserole using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cinnamon Roll French Toast Casserole:
- Prepare 1/4 cup melted butter
- Take 2 cans cinnamon rolls with icing(put icing aside)
- Take 5 eggs beaten
- Take 1/2 cup half and half
- Make ready 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Get 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Get 1/2 cup maple syrup
This cinnamon roll french toast casserole is the perfect breakfast to feed a crowd. How to make French Toast Casserole: You're going to start with a couple of tubes of cinnamon rolls. You'll also need the usual ingredients for French toast - eggs, milk, a little cinnamon, some nutmeg, butter, and maple syrup. I'm throwing pecans into this casserole as well, because YUM.
Instructions to make Cinnamon Roll French Toast Casserole:
- Add melted butter to bottom of 9 x 13 pan. Cut each cinnamon roll into 8 pieces and add to pan evenly.
- Mix next 5 ingredients well and pour over cinnamon rolls. Refrigerate for at least 1 hr. But you can bake right away if you need a sugary cinnamon rush immediately !
- Preheat oven to 350 and bake for 45-55 min or until a knife inserted comes out clean.
- Pour reserved icing on top and spread evenly.
This quick and easy cinnamon roll french toast casserole recipe is amazing. I'm talking creamy, delicious, and impressive. When you need to feed a crowd at breakfast, there's no easier way to do it than by pulling together this cinnamon roll casserole. Easy Breakfast Casserole Cinnamon roll French toast bake made with store bought cinnamon rolls in a can (tube!). So easy to make and simply delicious!
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food cinnamon roll french toast casserole recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!