Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, cinnamon roll casserole. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cinnamon roll casserole is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Cinnamon roll casserole is something that I have loved my whole life.
This Cinnamon Roll Casserole from Delish.com is it. Refrigerated cinnamon rolls are transformed into a creamy, bread-pudding-like casserole in this quick and easy dessert recipe. Our Cinnamon Roll Casserole is a breakfast bake that combines the delight of the decadent morning sweet with the simplicity of a casserole.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have cinnamon roll casserole using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cinnamon roll casserole:
- Make ready refrigdrated cinnamon rolls
- Get eggs
- Prepare milk
- Take cap of vanilla extract
- Make ready brown sugar
- Get couple pinches of cinnamon
- Make ready butter (melted)
- Prepare icing from cinnamon rolls (maple syrup and powdered sugar opt.)
Quick and easy Crock pot Cinnamon Roll Casserole. It is the perfect breakfast casserole to throw together in minutes. Cinnamon Roll Casserole: An easy, delicious french toast type breakfast casserole that can be made using refrigerated cinnamon rolls and everyday ingredients! As I said, I LOVE cinnamon.
Instructions to make Cinnamon roll casserole:
- Pre heat oven to 375°
- Mix/beat together eggs, milk, cinnamon, vanilla and half the brown sugar. Put other half aside.
- Melt butter and coat "entire" glass baking dish.
- Cut up cinnamon rolls into little pieces and fill up bottom of glass dish. Try not over lapping but squeeze together to fit.
- Pour egg mixture over evenly. Sprinkle the rest of the brown sugar on top.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until cooked through, you will know. It rises nicely, poke a little to make sure dough is cooked through.
- Immediately squeeze all icing over top, syrup and powered sugar too if you'd like… sweet enough without though, I promise.
- Let cool 5 min. Serve and enjoy ☺
Whether it's cinnamon bread, my easy biscuit cinnamon rolls or these crazy-good pumpkin cinnamon rolls, I could eat cinnamon. This cinnamon roll french toast casserole is the perfect breakfast to feed a crowd. Take cinnamon rolls to the next level with this ooey, gooey Cinnamon Roll French Toast Casserole! Easy slow cooker recipes like this cinnamon roll casserole are the perfect way to kick start your day or weekend brunch! Moist, tender cinnamon coffee cake is topped with a sweet vanilla bean cream.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food cinnamon roll casserole recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!