Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, mike's bread - dipping oils & cheese appetizers. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Mike's Bread - Dipping Oils & Cheese Appetizers is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Mike's Bread - Dipping Oils & Cheese Appetizers is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook mike's bread - dipping oils & cheese appetizers using 33 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Bread - Dipping Oils & Cheese Appetizers:
- Make ready ● For The Breads [as needed]
- Take LG Fresh Garlic Loaf [2" cubed]
- Get LG Baguette Loaf [sliced & toasted]
- Take Sronefire Ma'am Bread
- Get ● For The Dipping Oils & Vinagers [as needed - well shaken]
- Get Roasted Garlic Dipping Oil
- Prepare Sun Dried Tomato Dipping Oil
- Prepare Basic Basil Dipping Oil
- Get Sweet Basil Dipping Oil
- Prepare Tuscan Dipping Oil
- Prepare Quality Balsamic Vinager
- Get Quality Olive Oil [mix with balsamic vinegar - equal parts]
- Make ready Sea Salt & Black Pepper Dipping Oil
- Prepare ● For The Cheeses [as needed]
- Make ready Gruyere
- Make ready Provolone
- Get Creamy Havarti
- Prepare New Zealander
- Make ready Sharp Cheddar
- Get Mozzarella
- Prepare Parmesan
- Get Walsh Cheddar
- Make ready Smoked Gouda
- Get Chive Cream Cheese
- Take Extra Sharp Vampire Garlic Cheddar
- Get ● For The Options/Toppers [as needed]
- Prepare Garlic Parmesan Butter
- Take Granulated Garlic Powder
- Prepare Granulated Onion Powder
- Take Kerrygold Butter
- Get Honey Butter
- Prepare Chilled Bruschetta
- Prepare Fresh Parsley [garnish]
Steps to make Mike's Bread - Dipping Oils & Cheese Appetizers:
- Slice and rough chop your garlic bread in 2" pieces.
- Thick sliced garlic bread pictured before cubing.
- Sprinkle granulated garlic and onion powder on top of bread cubes.
- Slice and oven toast your baguettes until crispy at 350°. About 5 minutes.
- Lightly brush on garlic butter to baguette slices. Try adding some mozzarella to the tops. It'll pair well with the Bruchetta.
- Gather your cheeses and butters and slice as needed.
- Stonefire Naan Dipping breads pictured.
- Use a quality pre-chilled Bruchetta.
- Serve with quality wines or martinis.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food mike's bread - dipping oils & cheese appetizers recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!