Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, shepherd pie. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Find Ground Beef Shepherds Pie Now! Although it is called a pie it doesn't use any pastry and is so cheap, quick and easy to make, you'll enjoy making it! Place in a medium saucepan and cover with cold water. Set over high heat, cover and bring to a boil.
Shepherd pie is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Shepherd pie is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook shepherd pie using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Shepherd pie:
- Get 20 Pototoes
- Make ready Egg1
- Prepare Peppers,onions
- Make ready Spice nd seasonings
- Get Minced meat
- Get Butter
- Prepare Carrots for garnishing
In the States, people use ground beef, which is what we call. These shepherd's pie recipes run the range from the traditional (featuring ground or minced lamb) to the modestly modified (ground beef instead of lamb) to the more modern and experimental (vegan or paleo shepherd's pies). You can't go wrong with any of these savory one-pot comfort-food casseroles, complete meals that also feature veggies, a savory gravy, and a mashed potato (or a surprise. In England (and Australia and New Zealand) they would call the beef dish a "cottage pie" and the lamb dish "shepherd's pie".
Instructions to make Shepherd pie:
- Peel,boil and mash the potatoes.
- Add ur blended peppers and onions to d mashed potatoes nd mix.
- Add ur spices nd seasonings to d mixture nd combine.
- Now spread ur butter into your baking pan.
- Divide d mashed potatoes into two..add the first badge of mashed potatoes to d buttered pan followed by the minced meat.
- Add the remaining mashed potatoes on top of the minced meat nd spread.level it with a spoon to make d surface smooth.
- Spread the remaining minced meat at d top to garnish the pie.add ur already sliced carrots for garnishing also.
- Egg wash.preheat ur oven..now bake for 45mins preferably..
- Serve as dinner or breakfast nd is soo yummy..
You can't go wrong with any of these savory one-pot comfort-food casseroles, complete meals that also feature veggies, a savory gravy, and a mashed potato (or a surprise. In England (and Australia and New Zealand) they would call the beef dish a "cottage pie" and the lamb dish "shepherd's pie". Regardless of what you call it, a shepherd's pie is basically a casserole with a layer of cooked meat and vegetables, topped with mashed potatoes, and baked in the oven until the mashed potatoes are well browned. A Shepherd's Pie is an Irish specialty and made only with Lamb! Cottage Pies are English and made with ground beef!
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food shepherd pie recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!