Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, chicken, halloumi & homemade almond pesto (from my homegrown basil 🌿). One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Turn the block of halloumi on its side and cut it into three to four even slices.. Chicken And Halloumi Recipes on Yummly Look no further than these chicken and halloumi burgers.
Chicken, Halloumi & homemade almond pesto (from my homegrown basil 🌿) is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Chicken, Halloumi & homemade almond pesto (from my homegrown basil 🌿) is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken, halloumi & homemade almond pesto (from my homegrown basil 🌿) using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken, Halloumi & homemade almond pesto (from my homegrown basil 🌿):
- Prepare 4 chicken breasts
- Make ready 1 block halloumi cheese
- Get Salt and pepper
- Get 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Prepare Pesto ingredients
- Prepare 50 g fresh basil leaves
- Prepare 3 garlic cloves
- Get 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- Make ready 80 g almonds
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon each: Salt and pepper
- Take 1 cup olive oil
A dash of red-pepper flakes and a few sprigs of oregano make. Mediterranean herbs, halloumi and heirloom tomatoes make this baked, juicy chicken the perfect The halloumi cheese, which doesn't melt easily, gives an extra level of texture and great aroma that. Halloumi, along with chicken, veggies, and this simple oregano-lemon marinade adds an Eastern Mediterranean/Middle Eastern twist to a classic summer staple. A big hit around my home indeed.
Steps to make Chicken, Halloumi & homemade almond pesto (from my homegrown basil 🌿):
- Before I start with the recipe please at my beautiful basil leaves 😍
- Put all the pesto ingredients, except the oil, in a food processor and mix for almost 30 seconds
- Add half the olive oil and mix for 10 seconds. Then move to a jar and pour the rest the olive oil on top of the pesto
- Rub the chicken breast with a bit of oil, salt and pepper and place in a baking tray
- Put 1 tablespoon of the pesto on each breast and top it with the halloumi cheese slices
- Place in the oven on 200 degrees for 20 minutes. Remove the excess of water from it then place again for another 20 minutes.
- You might want to add the halloumi cheese after baking the chicken for the first 20 minutes. But I enjoyed it like that crispy and tasty.
Remove the chicken and place to one side until it is cool enough to handle. Set aside the stock, then pull the meat off the chicken and shred it into a bowl. For this Grilled Halloumi Salad I added chicken and sweet mini-peppers, but it's the Halloumi and the lemony dressing that makes this salad such a wow! Use any greens and other salad additions you. These grilled chicken sandwiches with halloumi, red bell peppers, arugula, and a really tasty, herby sauce are bursting with Greek-inspired flavors.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food chicken, halloumi & homemade almond pesto (from my homegrown basil 🌿) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!