Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, spinach stuffed chicken breast. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Spinach stuffed chicken breasts are low carb and so easy to make! The cream cheese and Parmesan add a ton of flavor to this. All Reviews for Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breast.
Spinach stuffed chicken breast is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Spinach stuffed chicken breast is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook spinach stuffed chicken breast using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Spinach stuffed chicken breast:
- Get Chicken breast (2 breasts)
- Get Avocado oil (1 tbsp)
- Get Paprika (1 tsp)
- Get Salt (1 tsp)
- Take Garlic powder (1/4 tsp)
- Make ready Onion powder (1/4 tsp)
- Get Cream cheese (115 grams)
- Prepare Parmesan cheese (1/4 cup)
- Take Mayonnaise (1 tbsp)
- Take Spinach (1 cup)
- Get Garlic minced (1 tsp)
- Make ready Chilli flakes (1/2 tsp)
This is the easiest and the tastiest Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breast recipe. The spinach stuffing is so creamy and smooth that you'll become addicted to it. Spinach stuffed chicken breasts are a family favorite. Spinach stuffed chicken breasts always turn out tender and juicy.
Instructions to make Spinach stuffed chicken breast:
- Preheat oven to 190 C.
- Use a sharp knife to cut a pocket into the side of each chicken breast. Drizzle with oil and set aside.
- Add the paprika, 1/2 teaspoon salt, garlic powder, and onion powder to a small bowl and stir to combine. Sprinkle evenly over both sides of the chicken.
- Add the cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, spinach, garlic, chilli flakes and remaining ½ teaspoon of salt to a small mixing bowl and stir well.
- Spoon the mixture into each chicken breast.
- Place the chicken breasts in a baking dish. Bake, uncovered, until the chicken is cooked through.
As they cook, all the moisture from the cream cheese, mayonnaise and fresh. Sprinkle chicken breast with Hidden Valley Seasoning and Dressing Mix and set aside. In a saute' pan cook spinach until spinach has started to cook down. Place a large spoonful of spinach mixture in the middle of each chicken breast and fold over, covering the spinach mixture completely. Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breast - Low Carb Keto THMJoy Filled Eats. dried minced onion, cream cheese, chicken breasts, artichoke hearts and.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food spinach stuffed chicken breast recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!