Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, low carb chicken parma. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Low carb chicken parma is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Low carb chicken parma is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
This Chicken Parmesan RECIPE is fabulous tasting and great for those on a Low Carb Diet Chicken parmesan is a classic, so moist and so full of gusto. We skipped the breading without sacrificing the exciting flavors.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have low carb chicken parma using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Low carb chicken parma:
- Take Thinly sliced chicken breast (1 breast)
- Take Eggs (1 large)
- Take Crushed pork rinds (2 cups)
- Make ready Parmesan cheese (1/2 cup)
- Make ready Garlic powder (1 tsp)
- Get Onion powder (1/2 tsp)
- Make ready Marinara (1/2 cup)
- Prepare Cheese (1/2 cup)
- Get Parsley (1/2 tbsp)
I love chicken parmesan as much as the next person but sometimes having it served over pasta puts it over the top. Don't get me wrong, I love a good The cauliflower gnocchi! But the whole dish itself isn't that low-carb. I would say it's lower carb in comparison to the actual chicken parm pasta dish.
Steps to make Low carb chicken parma:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line with a baking sheet.
- Add the eggs to a shallow dish.
- Add crushed pork rinds, Parmesan, garlic powder, and onion powder to a second shallow dish and stir to combine.
- Butterfly the chicken breast. Dip each piece of chicken into the egg and then the pork rinds. Be sure to press the pork rinds into the chicken so that the crust adheres to the meat.
- Place the chicken on the prepared baking dish and bake.
- Remove the chicken from the oven and spread the marinara evenly over each piece of chicken.
- Sprinkle with you choice of cheese.
- Return the chicken to the oven and bake until the cheese has melted.
- Sprinkle with parsley before serving.
Appetizer Chaffles Easy Low Carb Recipes Fat Bombs Low Carb Breakfast Low Carb Desserts Low Carb Instant Pot Recipes Low Carb Main Dishes Beef Chicken Low Carb Soup Pork Seafood Low Carb Side Dishes Low. A delicious eggplant stuffed low carb chicken parmesan pizza casserole recipe. This eggplant stuffed low carb chicken parmesan pizza casserole will easily serve eight people. It's a little extra work to put this casserole together, but I find it's worth the time. Low Carb Keto Chicken Parmesan Recipe - An easy low carb Chicken Parmesan recipe with crispy low carb breading that says on!
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food low carb chicken parma recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!