Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, c.j.p. chicken and sweetcorn tray bake. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
C.J.P. Chicken and Sweetcorn Tray Bake is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. C.J.P. Chicken and Sweetcorn Tray Bake is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook c.j.p. chicken and sweetcorn tray bake using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make C.J.P. Chicken and Sweetcorn Tray Bake:
- Get 350 g chicken breast fillets
- Prepare 4 baking potatoes
- Take 500 g frozen sweetcorn
- Prepare 200 g unsalted butter
- Take 200 g Mature Cheddar Cheese
- Prepare 50 g Parmesan Cheese
Steps to make C.J.P. Chicken and Sweetcorn Tray Bake:
- Bake potatoes at Gas Mark 7 or 8 for 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- Then boil chicken breasts and sweetcorn for about the last 30 minutes of cooking time.
- In a large mixing bowl place the 200g of Unsalted Butter and the 200g of White Mature Cheddar Cheese into this - and then use hands too break the Jacket Potatoes up into the mixing bowl whilst very hot - stir - and then put back onto the baking tray and bake for 30 minutes.
- Add cooked sweetcorn and cooked chicken breasts too the cheesy buttery potatoes and then garnish with bits of Parmesan on top.Done - enjoy.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food c.j.p. chicken and sweetcorn tray bake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!