Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, cabbage soup. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
This Cabbage Soup recipe is one of the few recipes that you can sit down and eat as much as you want as often as you want and you can feel great about it! Cabbage Soup is a savory vegetable soup made with carrots, celery, onions, cabbage, diced tomato and spices. I've been making cabbage soup for years because it's the perfect thing to make when it's.
Cabbage Soup is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Cabbage Soup is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook cabbage soup using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cabbage Soup:
- Make ready 3 tbsp olive oil
- Prepare 1 cup chopped onions
- Take 3 clove garlic
- Make ready 1 head finely chopped cabbage (i used my blender)
- Take 2 stock celery finely chopped (i used my blender)
- Make ready 1 quart tomato soup
- Prepare 1 quart water
- Make ready 4 tbsp chicken bouillon granules
- Get 1 tsp salt
- Take 1 tsp pepper
- Make ready 2 can Italian-styled diced tomatoes (strained)
- Take 1 cup your favorite red wine
Cabbage Soup is one of our favorite recipes all year long! It's vibrant, healthy and totally delicious. This easy cabbage soup recipe has loads of fresh vegetables and of course cabbage all simmered in. Cabbage soup can be comfort food or a weight loss tool, depending on how you look at it.
Steps to make Cabbage Soup:
- In a large stockpot, heat olive oil over medium heat. Stir in onion and garlic; cook until onion is transparent, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in water, tomato soup, bouillon, salt, and pepper. Bring to a boil, then stir in cabbage and celery. Simmer until cabbage wilts, about 10 minutes
- Stir in tomatoes and wine. Return to a boil, then simmer 15 to 30 minutes, stirring often.
Either way, it's a healthy, delicious concoction that's quite easy to put together. Forget the cabbage soup diet, you'll want to eat this super healthy vegetarian cabbage soup just Do you remember the cabbage soup diet? It was one of those crazy fad diets where you were supposed. The basic cabbage soup happens to be delicious, whether you follow the diet or not. Go ahead and make it with beans, ground meat, or chicken if you're not dieting.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food cabbage soup recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!