Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, my chicken & bacon in parmesan breadcrumbs on a bun. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
My Chicken & Bacon in parmesan Breadcrumbs on a Bun is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. My Chicken & Bacon in parmesan Breadcrumbs on a Bun is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have my chicken & bacon in parmesan breadcrumbs on a bun using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make My Chicken & Bacon in parmesan Breadcrumbs on a Bun:
- Prepare 2 Chicken breasts
- Make ready 2 Slices Back bacon
- Make ready 6 tbls Breadcrumbs
- Make ready 2 tbls parmesan powder
- Take to taste Salt and Pepper
- Prepare 4 tbls Grated Mozzarella cheese
- Get 4 tbls Peppery Rocket lettuce
- Take 4 onion rings
- Take 2 Egg whites
- Get Burger sauce with Gurkins already mixed in
Instructions to make My Chicken & Bacon in parmesan Breadcrumbs on a Bun:
- Butterfly cut the chicken breast equal sizes. Add bacon on top. 2 breasts for 4 people.
- Mix the breadcrumbs and parmesan cheese, salt and pepper together. Crack an egg and add the egg whites only to a bowl.
- Hold the chicken and bacon and dip in the egg white all over then dip in the breadcrumbs. Add to a oven dish on parchment paper and cook for 30 minutes on 180°C.
- Add the peppery Rocket on the bottom of the bun then add the burger sauce and mozzarella cheese on the Sauce.
- When the chicken is cooked lay it on the lettuce add the onion then add the chicken bacon bake add the top with the Sauce and mozzarella on top and serve with French fries
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food my chicken & bacon in parmesan breadcrumbs on a bun recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!