Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, crispy chicken platter. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Crispy chicken platter is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Crispy chicken platter is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
A perfect platter for your dinner. Make this Crispy Chicken with Fried Rice Platter and serve your guests something new this time. Crispy breaded chicken tenders are a grill and bar classic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have crispy chicken platter using 34 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Crispy chicken platter:
- Get FOR CHICKEN:
- Get 250 gm chicken boneless
- Make ready 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Take 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Get 1/2 tsp white pepper
- Take 1/2 tsp salt
- Get 1 tbsp soya sauce
- Make ready Half egg beaten
- Get 4 tbsp corn flour
- Make ready FOR SAUCE:
- Take 1/4 cup soya sauce
- Make ready 1 tsp chicken cube
- Prepare 1 tsp black pepper
- Take 1 tsp white pepper
- Take 1/2 cup water
- Prepare 1 tbsp corn flour
- Get VEGGIES:
- Prepare Half cabbage
- Make ready 1 carrot
- Prepare 1 capsicum
- Make ready for fried rice
- Take 1 egg
- Prepare Pinch food colour
- Make ready 1 tbsp garlic chopped
- Make ready 1/4 cup spring onion chopped
- Take 1/4 cup cabbage jullian cut
- Get 1 capsicum jullian cut
- Get 1 carrot jullian cut
- Get 1 tbsp vinegar
- Take 1/2 tsp salt
- Make ready 1 tsp chicken powder
- Make ready 1 tsp white pepper
- Prepare 2.5 cup Rice
- Make ready 1/4 cup boil noodles(boil and fry it)
Chicken wings, corn starch, corn syrup, dried red chili pepper, garlic, ginger, grape seed oil, ground black pepper, mustard sauce, peanut oil, peanuts, potato starch, rice syrup, salt, sesame seeds, soy sauce, vegetable oil, vinegar. Find chicken wings stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. Quickly oven-braise chicken thighs in the same carnitas seasonings, and after a quick stint under the broiler, the shredded, flavorful meat has the same crispy bits that are the hallmark of a good platter.
Steps to make Crispy chicken platter:
- For chicken: Marinate chicken with above ingredients and rest for 15 mins..
- Cut all veggies in jullian form.
- For sauce: Add all above ingredients and cook for 5,6 min.. set a side
- Now In a wok heat oil and deep fry your chicken until crispy..set a side..
- Now In a pan heat oil add all veggies and stir fry with salt and pepper for 5 min..
- For Rice.. Boil rice accordingly and set a side..
- In a wok heat oil(2,3tbsp) add garlic and spring onion chopped..fry for a min..
- When aroma start add egg(min food coloir in it)cook till scrambled..
- Now add veggies along with salt,white pepper and vinegar cook for 5 min..
- Now add boil rice with chicken powder.. mix throughly
- Cove the lid and cook for 10min more..
- ASSEMBLING: In a serving dish add rice first..
- Then crispy chicken along with stir fry veggies..
- Pour sauce on top..
- Sprinkle some crispy boil noodles..
Once golden and crispy, transfer the crispy chicken tenders to a wire rack and repeat with the remaining tenders. Shake off any excess and place onto a clean platter or cutting board and repeat. For dinner this week, make Giada De Laurentiis' famous Chicken Piccata recipe, a comforting Italian classic made with lemon, butter and capers. Chicken is done when golden to light brown and crisp. Remove to platter with paper towels to drain.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food crispy chicken platter recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!