Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, homemade simple doughnuts. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Homemade Simple Doughnuts is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Homemade Simple Doughnuts is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have homemade simple doughnuts using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Homemade Simple Doughnuts:
- Make ready FOR THE DOUGHNUTS-
- Take 500 gm All-purpose flour or Maida
- Prepare 60 gm softened Butter
- Prepare 10 gm Yeast
- Get 60 gm Powdered Sugar
- Prepare 200 ml lukewarm Milk
- Get 2 Eggs
- Get Chocolate melted as required
- Prepare Powdered Sugar as required
Steps to make Homemade Simple Doughnuts:
- Add sugar, Yeast and milk to a mug, cover it up and allow it to prove. Add eggs and butter to the flour and mix until a crumbly mixture is formed.
- After about 5 minutes of waiting, add the flour and egg mix to the Yeast and milk mix little by little and keep mixing until done. Knead it until smooth and elastic. Cover it up with a cling film and keep it in a warm place to double up in size for nearly 2 hours or so.
- After 2 hours, roll out an almost 1 cm thick circle and cut out medium sized small discs. You get almost 18-19 of them from the above given measurements. Cover them up and allow them to puff up during the second rise for about 30 minutes or so. Deep fry them in hot oil on a medium to low heat only. Always remember not to fry them on a high heat.
- Use Chocolate glaze or Powdered Sugar glaze on top of each of these doughnuts and dust in some powdered sugar before serving them to your lovely kiddos.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food homemade simple doughnuts recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!