Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, tuna shallow fried kebabs. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Looking for a easy snack recipe which is also not deep fried, try this method of making Fish Cakes or Fish Cutlet/Tuna Cutlet. I had always liked eating fish, however it was mostly had a typical Indian curry or fried way. I got introduced to canned fish (mixed with Tuna Kebabs are made with canned tuna (which is already shredded) and preserved in water.
Tuna shallow fried kebabs is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Tuna shallow fried kebabs is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have tuna shallow fried kebabs using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Tuna shallow fried kebabs:
- Get 2 cans drained tuna(total of about 200g)
- Make ready quater cup mong daal soaked and drained, boiled and seasoned
- Take 2 medium red Onions
- Make ready 2 sticks Celery
- Get 3 handful Corriander
- Take 2 medium Carrots
- Prepare 1 yellow Mixed peppers
- Prepare Green chillies optional
- Prepare to taste Spices:salt,garlic
- Prepare Herbs(optional):zaatar
- Prepare 4 tablespoonsYogart
- Prepare 1 tablespoon Chicken power stalk(eg maggi)
- Prepare 4 slicesSoft Bread (slices/pieces)
- Make ready Half cup Cooking oil(for frying)
Be the first to review this recipe. Recipe by Charishma_Ramchanda. of oil in a non-stick pan. Shallow fry all the prepared sandwiches in the oil, one at a time. Make sure the sandwiches are browned on both sides before removing and draining on.
Instructions to make Tuna shallow fried kebabs:
- Prep the ingreds:preferable to use tuna in oil base rather then brine just due to taste(but its optional).tip is also,drain any waters from da tuna can and place in a medium bowl.then marinate (preferably couple of hours in fridge).mean while,peel and chop the veggs.
- Now dry fry da marinated fish and and add the chopped /grated veggies.here added the chicken powder flavor fot salt and flavor..and taste for spice and increase as par taste
- Add the other ingreds,the lemon
- Then lastly can add the yogart and the bread slices to absorb exess juices from da dry fry
- Try smoothen out any be easy lumpy with gloves if possible…now here the mixture has to be not too dry not watery at all just very nice working texture so van add bit more bread to adjust eagerness or bit more yogart to help sucking…just try taste as go along also to balance flavors out
- Now can off the stove and make the shapes..
- Heat up some oil in a large semi deep pan. you can niw shallow fry..until golden brown on one side.then turn them.here be careful not to poke/ break them so use blant cookin spoon.
- After they are done put to drain excess oil in tissue..bismillah enjoy with chutney or sides of choice!
In shallow-frying, also called pan-frying, a small amount of oil is put into a saucepan, the oil is heated, and then the food is added and cooked. It differs from sauteing, in which less oil is used and the food is stirred or moved around constantly. In shallow frying, the food must sit undisturbed for a few minutes. You'll need to fill the base of a pan with veg oil and bring it to a sizzle. Atkins welcomes you to try our delicious Asian Tuna Kebabs recipe for a low carb lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food tuna shallow fried kebabs recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!