Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, tuna kebabs. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Tuna Kebabs is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Tuna Kebabs is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
Adana Opened Kebab New Trend Kebab Variety Detailed Recipe. Add tuna, scallions and red pepper and toss to coat. Open tuna can and drain all liquid.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook tuna kebabs using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Tuna Kebabs:
- Get 1 canned tuna
- Prepare 1 medium potato, boiled & mashed
- Get 1/2 cup onion, finely chopped
- Take 1/2 teaspoon chilli flakes
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon black pepper powder
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon garam masala
- Take 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Get 1 egg
- Prepare 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- Get 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- Take 1 teaspoon ginger, minced
- Take Coriander chopped
- Prepare to taste Salt
- Prepare Oil for shallow frying
Tuna Kebabs are made with canned tuna (which is already shredded) and preserved in water. These cans are now available in most big super markets, so you too can make these kebabs using. Put the kebabs on a rimmed baking sheet. Brush all sides of the kebabs generously with the marinade.
Instructions to make Tuna Kebabs:
- Drain the water/ oil from the tuna.
- In a bowl, add drained tuna, mashed potato, onion, coriander, chilli flakes, black pepper powder,garam masala powder, lemon juice, breadcrumbs, ginger, garlic, egg and salt. Mix it really well.
- Make small kebabs with the mixture.
- Heat some oil in a pan and shallow fry the kebabs until golden brown from both sides. Take out on a kitchen tissue to remove excess oil from it.
- Serve hot with chutney y or sauce of your choice. - - ENJOY 🌹
View top rated Tuna kebab recipes with ratings and reviews. Tuna And Mushroom Kebabs With Wasabi Vegetable Salad, Seafood Kebabs, Chinese Noodles And Tuna Casserole, etc. We love fish and usually have Mahi-Mahi stocked in our freezer. Fish is good for us too so that makes this a great recipe whether you're trying to eat healthy or simply. Those of you who think canned tuna is delicious have obviously never ever had fresh line- or pole-caught yellowfin tuna!
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food tuna kebabs recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!