Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, lobster linguine. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Lobster Linguine is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Lobster Linguine is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have lobster linguine using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Lobster Linguine:
- Take Butter
- Prepare 1 White Onion
- Prepare 2 Carrots
- Prepare 1 bunch Thyme
- Get 2 Whole Lobsters
- Make ready 3 pinch Cayenne Pepper
- Get 3 tbsp Tomato purée
- Get 200 ml White wine
- Take 100 ml Brandy
- Make ready 200 ml Chicken or vegetable stock
- Get 100 ml Double cream
Instructions to make Lobster Linguine:
- Remove the lobster tail from the carcasse, this can be trickier than first thought. After removing the head, I prefer to separate one side of the tail shell from the bottom, working towards the end of the tail until the lobster meat can be removed
- Finely chop the onion and carrots and add to a pan with sufficient butter and thyme stalks. Gently fry on a low heat until the carrot and onion soften.
- Break the lobster carcasse into large pieces and add these to the pan along with the legs, claws and head (I tend to leave this whole). Additionally add cayenne pepper, tomato purée, thyme and white wine to the pan.
- Pour the brandy into the pan and set alight (flambé) until the flames naturally die out.
- Add the chicken stock and increase the heat of the pan marginally in order to reduce the liquid content and thicken the bisque.
- Once the consistency of the bisque has thickened, remove the carcasse (keeping the claws for later) and thyme stalks and pour the remaining bisque into a blender and liquify.
- Heat a pan of boiling water and add enough salt to make the water taste strongly of the sea. Cook linguine (fresh or dry vary in cooking times) until al dente.
- Heat a frying pan to a medium temperature and add a large knob of butter. When the butter has started to bubble, place an unseasoned lobster tail upside down into the pan, fry on both sides (time depends on the size and thickness of the tail, the meat should look moist but not translucent when cooked)
- Sieve the contents of the blender into a pan, add the double cream, season to taste and whisk gently.
- Remove the cooked linguine from the pan and at to the plate, add the cooked lobster tail and claws. Then pour over a generous amount of the lobster bisque.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food lobster linguine recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!