Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, sweet blueberry cornbread. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Sweet Blueberry Cornbread is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Sweet Blueberry Cornbread is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook sweet blueberry cornbread using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet Blueberry Cornbread:
- Take 1 cup cornmeal, I used stone-ground yellow cornmeal
- Prepare 1 cup flour
- Take 1/2 cup sugar +1 tablespoon
- Get 3 tsp baking powder
- Take 1 tsp salt
- Get 1/2 cup oil + 1 tablespoon
- Take 2/3 cup milk
- Get 2 eggs beaten
- Prepare 1 cup fresh blueberries
Instructions to make Sweet Blueberry Cornbread:
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Place 6" cast iron with 1 tablespoon oil in oven
- Or grease 8" pie plate or pan and set aside
- Combine cornmeal, flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a bowl
- Mix 1/2 cup oil, eggs and milk and add to dry ingredients
- Mix just till uniform
- Add blueberries, gently mix in
- Let sit 5 minutes
- Pour into pan and sprinkle with 1 tablespoon sugar
- Bake 20-25 minutes, until top is golden
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food sweet blueberry cornbread recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!