Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, singaporean curry served with rice, spaghetti and mayo sauce😊. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Singaporean curry served with rice, spaghetti and mayo sauce😊 is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Singaporean curry served with rice, spaghetti and mayo sauce😊 is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
Hello Friends, Our new video is released about Singaporean Rice with an easy and quick recipe. We explained how to make Singaporean rice in two different ways with chicken noodles and mayo sauce. The traditional Hainanese curry rice consists of braised/fried pork, braised cabbage/ chap chye and of course, loads of curry.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have singaporean curry served with rice, spaghetti and mayo sauce😊 using 15 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Singaporean curry served with rice, spaghetti and mayo sauce😊:
- Prepare Chicken boneless (1 kg)
- Make ready Oil (1/2 cup)
- Take Garlic paste (2 tbsp)
- Prepare Soya sauce (1 tbsp)
- Get Vinegar (1 tsp)
- Prepare Hot sauce (1 tsp)
- Make ready Salt (1 tsp)
- Take Red crushed chilli (1 tsp)
- Prepare Black pepper (1 tsp)
- Get Ketchup (1 cup)
- Prepare Water (1/2 cup)
- Get Vegetables (bell peppers, spring onion, onion, cabbage all cut)
- Make ready Boiled rice
- Get Boiled spaghetti
- Take Mayonnaise (4 tbsp)
Hainan curry rice is a Singaporean specialty, usually served with a pork chop, chicken, crisp, or fried pork, and a side of preserved cabbage. Singaporean laksa uses a coconut curry broth that is complex, fragrant, and just the right amount of richness. Seafood stock is the base of the broth There are many types of laksa across Malaysia and Singapore, but this version enriched with coconut milk is the one common in Singapore and is also. Singapore is renowned for its hawker markets, where collections of small stalls often specialise in one or two signature dishes, from Chinese to Indian to Malaysian to Peranakan or Nonya style cooking.
Instructions to make Singaporean curry served with rice, spaghetti and mayo sauce😊:
- Collect all the ingredients.
- Heat oil in pan, now add garlic and mix well.
- Add chicken now.
- Cook until on low flame when white mix well.
- Now add spices and mix well.
- Now add ketchup, mix well and add 1/2 cup water and cook on low flame when chicken is tender add corn flour and make sauce a little thick.. not too much.
- Little thick sauce.
- For the mayo sauce.
- Mix mayonnaise with salt, black pepper, hot sauce and mix well.
- Now add ketchup and mix well.
- Mix. The color should be pastel.
- Stir fry the veggies.
- Add chicken sauce and mix well.
- Like this.
- Serve with rice, mayo sauce and boiled spaghetti. I did not have enough time to cook spaghetti… sorry 🙄
A delicious mix seafood and egg make these fried noodles the best example of Singaporean cooking. Tasty Singaporean Rice Recipe Already we shared Singaporean Rice Recipe in Urdu and everybody loved it. This dish is made up of layers of rice, spaghetti, chicken and mayonnaise sauce. Now try this tasty Singaporean Rice Recipe and I hope you will love this recipe. Served with fragrant rice & coleslaw.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food singaporean curry served with rice, spaghetti and mayo sauce😊 recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!