Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, tomato pasta sauce takikomi gohan. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Tomato Pasta Sauce Takikomi Gohan is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Tomato Pasta Sauce Takikomi Gohan is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook tomato pasta sauce takikomi gohan using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Tomato Pasta Sauce Takikomi Gohan:
- Take 2 cups Japanese Short Grain Rice *180ml cup
- Take 360 ml Chicken OR Vegetable Stock *Note: Depending on the type of rice, you might need less
- Get 1 cup Tomato Pasta Sauce
- Make ready Salt *You possible don’t need salt if the stock is salty
- Take Freshly Cracked Pepper
- Make ready 1 tablespoon Parsley *finely chopped
Steps to make Tomato Pasta Sauce Takikomi Gohan:
- Wash Rice by stirring it thoroughly in water with your hand and drain the water. Repeat this a few more times until water flows through clear.
- Drain the rice and put it into the rice cooker’s inner pot. Add the Stock (OR Water). Pour the ‘Tomato Pasta Sauce’ over and gently stir.
- Press ‘COOK’ button to start cooking. When the rice is cooked, let it steamed for 10 minutes. Then loosen and mix gently. Sprinkle with the chopped Parsley.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food tomato pasta sauce takikomi gohan recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!