Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, my crisp lasagne with soft mozzarella cheese on top. 😀. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
My Crisp Lasagne with soft Mozzarella Cheese on top. 😀 is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. My Crisp Lasagne with soft Mozzarella Cheese on top. 😀 is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have my crisp lasagne with soft mozzarella cheese on top. 😀 using 22 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make My Crisp Lasagne with soft Mozzarella Cheese on top. 😀:
- Prepare Lasagne…
- Get 1 tbls Olive oil
- Prepare 1/4 of a medium sized onion diced
- Make ready 2 Cloves Garlic crushed
- Get 1 handful small mushrooms sliced thin
- Get 250 g Minced Beef
- Take 1/2 Tsp pepper
- Make ready 1/2 length of Courgette diced
- Get 1 level tsp mixed Italian herbs
- Take 1/2 Green bell pepper diced
- Make ready Pinch Salt (opt)
- Get 1 Can crushed Tomatoes
- Take 1/4 Cup red Wine
- Prepare 1 bay leaf
- Prepare 1 dried chicken or veg stock crushed
- Take 1 Cup boiling water
- Prepare 1 tbls Tomato Purèe
- Prepare slices Mozzarella soft cheese cut in
- Make ready Sauce..
- Take 1/2 pint milk
- Get 1 level tbls Butter
- Take 1 tbls Flour
Instructions to make My Crisp Lasagne with soft Mozzarella Cheese on top. 😀:
- Heat up the pan add the olive oil add the onions fry for 1 minute then add the Garlic and fry for a few secounds add mushrooms.
- Next add the minced beef cut and seperate the beef and fry until all coloured. Then add the canned tomatoes
- Next the stock add boiling water straight away to mix the stock. Also add the black pepper. Let it simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the tomato pureè and italian herbs also the diced courgette.
- Next the bell pepper and stir in. Then the bay leaf mix all in.
- Add the wine let it boil for 1 minute then turn down and simmer for 5 minutes. Meanwhile make the white sauce.
- Add the butter to a saucepan and Milk then stir in the flour and keep stirring until it boils then simmer for 1 minute stirring it should thicken a little not too much.add the black pepper.turn heat off and set aside.
- The oven dish i am using is a little longer than a lasagne sheet and a llttle wider. Just break off some bits to fit. Line the bottom with 2 ladels of the beef mix make sure its more liquidy. Add the lasagne sheet and bits around to fit.
- Next add more of the mix on top of the sheet and again lasagne sheet. 1 more ladel of meat mix and then add the white sauce
- Add all the sauce then another layer of lasagne sheet. Then all the meat mix.
- On top of the meat mix add the mozzarella slices and sprinkle some dried parsley on top. And add to the preheated oven 180°C for 15-20 minutes. I have no pic of yhe mozzarella on top as i forgot and put it in the oven.
- When its done iy looks like this. I like mine with a crisp on top. The mozzarella melts in. This version is really lovely. I leave it to go cold then it can come out in a block. Easy to cut and warm in microwave when your ready to Serve.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food my crisp lasagne with soft mozzarella cheese on top. 😀 recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!