Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, falooda bread pudding. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
You will notice that the falooda pudding will have a soft set texture after being refrigerated for that long. Download Falooda pudding stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices. Falooda or faluda is an Indian version of a cold dessert made with noodles.
Falooda bread pudding is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Falooda bread pudding is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have falooda bread pudding using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Falooda bread pudding:
- Make ready 1/2 cup Falooda white sewai
- Get 750 ml Milk
- Get 1/2 cup Sugar
- Take 1 tsp Vanilla custard powder
- Get 1/2 cup Milk powder
- Make ready 1 cup Whipping Cream(optional)
- Take Handful of chopped nuts (Almonds, some pistachios & cashews)
- Prepare Custard for soaking breads
- Take 2 cups Milk
- Take 3 tbsp Sugar
- Prepare 3 tsp Custard powder
- Get 8 - 10 White bread pieces edges trimmed
Traditionally it is made with lots ingredients. Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu! In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful. It's the ultimate Pakistani Summer treat!
Steps to make Falooda bread pudding:
- Take a frying pan add 1 tsp ghee and roast white sewai till golden brown.
- Now in a sauce pan boil milk and add 1/2 cup sugar in it and cook on slow flames after few min., now add custard dilluted in some milk and add this in falooda, keep stiring while cooking. It will take 15 min. and after that switch off the flames.
- After that add milk powder in your prepared falooda carefully with slow hand and after that in freezer for 15 min.
- Now, Trim all your breads and keep aside, and start preparing your custard (for dipping and soaking process) by boiling milk in a pan with custard and 2 - 3 tbsp of sugar in it, cook until completely done.
- Take pudding dish and layering your pudding.Start making first layer by soaking breads in custard syrup one by one and placing carefully in your dish.
- Add prepared falooda on bread layer.
- Repeat custard soaked bread on it, sprinkle some crushed almonds.
- Than Falooda on it, Lastly add some whipping cream on it as a last layer.(this is optional, you can skip this part).
- Lastly, garnish with handfull of chopped Almonds and pistachios and put it in fridge until completely set.
- Serve cold.
Falooda - Falooda - Falooda the cherished ice cream and flavored milk dessert of Sub-Continent. Falooda Sweet ٹھنڈا میٹھا، فرحت دیتا فالودہ - Falooda or Faluda is a popular South Asian cold. SavoryTomato Bread Pudding with Pork Loin and MushroomsHoje para Jantar. Falooda Seeds Pudding / Chia Strawberry PuddingPooja's Cookery. The Kesar Pista Falooda Recipe is a multi layered Indian dessert made with condensed milk with falooda sev, sabja seeds and topped with ice cream & tutti frutti.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food falooda bread pudding recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!