Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, seafood vermicelli noodles. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Seafood Vermicelli Noodles is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Seafood Vermicelli Noodles is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have seafood vermicelli noodles using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Seafood Vermicelli Noodles:
- Get 1 Vermicelli Noodles (use half)
- Make ready B Sautéed
- Take 4 tbsp cooking oil
- Get 1 tbsp minced garlic
- Take 1 yellow Onion - finely chopped
- Get 2 eggs
- Take 1 C mixed veggies (see pic)
- Take 1 marinara mix
- Prepare C Sauces
- Take 3 tbsp tomato sauce/tomato Ketchup
- Get 2 tbsp chilli sauce
- Make ready 1 tsp chicken granules/powder
- Prepare Pinch salt (to taste)
- Take Dash pepper
Steps to make Seafood Vermicelli Noodles:
- Soak noodles in cold water. Once soften, drain and keep aside. Prepare ingredients. Below example of mix veggies used for this recipe.
- Sauté ingredients in B. Start by heating oil, add garlic and onion sauté till translucent. Push to the side of the wok. Add two eggs in, let it set slightly then stir-scramble the eggs. Add mix veggies, mix well with eggs onions for a minute or two. Add marinara. Stir and mix.
- Start adding C to the wok. Stir again then add the noodles. Mix well (5mins at least). Season accordingly. Taste it and adjust the seasoning to your liking. Serve warm.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food seafood vermicelli noodles recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!