Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, vegetable pasta. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Vegetable Pasta is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Vegetable Pasta is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have vegetable pasta using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetable Pasta:
- Make ready 150 g small pasta hoops
- Get 1 courgette, chopped
- Make ready 1 onion, grated
- Get 1 carrot, peeled and grated
- Take 1 can chopped tomatoes
- Prepare 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Get 1 tbsp dried wild oregano
- Prepare 1 tbsp dried parsley
- Take 1 tsp dried basil
- Take 1 tbsp sugar
- Prepare 2 tbsp ketchup
- Take Parmesan cheese, grated for topping
- Make ready 2 tbsp olive oil
- Get 1 reduced salt chicken or vegetable stock cube
- Prepare 100 ml water
Instructions to make Vegetable Pasta:
- Heat the olive oil over a medium-high heat.
- Add the onions and fry until soft. Add the garlic and fry for a further minute.
- Add the tomatoes, ketchup, herbs and sugar. Cook for a further 4-5 minute.
- Add the carrot and courgette. Stir and cook for another few minutes.
- Add the water and reduce heat. Allow to simmer for 20 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Cook pasta according to packet instructions. Once cooked drain and add to the vegetable sauce. Stir well together.
- Transfer to a plate and sprinkle with grated parmesan.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food vegetable pasta recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!