Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, eggplant lasagna. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
The preparation of the eggplant makes all the difference. I've tried other eggplant lasagna recipes, and they were disappointing. Classic Eggplant Lasagna that's full of cheesy goodness, without the pasta!
Eggplant Lasagna is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Eggplant Lasagna is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook eggplant lasagna using 15 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Eggplant Lasagna:
- Take 1/4 Cup Olive Oil,
- Get 1 Clove Garlic Thinly Sliced,
- Take Pinch Chili Flakes,
- Make ready 1/2 TSP Italian Seasoning,
- Take 14 oz Canned Diced Tomatoes,
- Get Pinch Sea Salt,
- Take Pinch Black Pepper,
- Take Canola / Peanut / Vegetable Oil, For Cooking
- Take Pinch Dried Mushroom Powder,
- Get 300 g Ground Chicken,
- Prepare Eggplant, 4 Large
- Get Pinch White Pepper,
- Make ready 1 Handful Parmigiano Reggiano Freshly Grated,
- Take Fresh Basil Coarsely Chopped, For Garnishing
- Get Low Moisture Mozzarella Freshly Shredded, A Good Handful
This Low-Carb Eggplant Lasagna recipe is made with eggplant slices, which makes it perfect for those following a low-carb or gluten-free diet. This Vegan Eggplant Lasagna has layers of Eggplant "noodles," a hearty Lentil filling, and a Vegan Ricotta cheese that will blow your mind! This zucchini eggplant lasagna makes use of fresh summer produce in a filling meatless entrée. Satisfying, healthy eggplant lasagna with lentil marinara.
Instructions to make Eggplant Lasagna:
- In a skillet or pan over the lowest heat possible, add olive oil. - - Add in garlic, chili flakes and Italian seasoning. - - The garlic should barely be sizzling.
- If the garlic is sizzling, the heat is too high.* - - Let the oil infused with the ingredients for about 10 to 15 mins or until the garlic starts to brown. - - Remove from heat and transfer into a bowl of canned diced tomatoes. - - *You can pass the oil mixture thru a fine sieve to catch all the garlic, chili and seasonings.*
- Taste and adjust for seasonings with salt and pepper. - - Dust some mushroom powder over the top. - - Give it a quick stir to combine well. - - Cover with cling film and set aside in the fridge until ready to use. - - This tomato sauce can be kept in the fridge for 3 days.
- Preheat oven to 200 degree celsius or 400 fahrenheit. - - Slice the eggplants lengthwise to 6 slices per eggplant. - - Lay the eggplant slices on a wire rack.
- Lightly seasoning with salt. - - Set aside for about 15 mins. This will allow the eggplant to release some of its bitter moisture. - - Pad the eggplant slices dry.
- Lay on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. - - Season with more salt and pepper. - - Wack in the oven and roast for about 15 mins.
- Remove from oven and set aside to cool down slightly. - - Do not off the oven yet. - - In the meantime, drizzle some oil onto a skillet over medium heat.
- Once the oil is heated up, add in the ground chicken. - - Using a spatula to break the chicken into bits and pieces. - - Season generously with salt, white pepper and mushroom powder.
- Cook the chicken until slightly brown. - - Add in about 1 cup of the tomato sauce. - - Depending on what consistency you are looking for. If you prefer saucy, add more tomato sauce. - - Stir to combine well.
- Lastly, taste and adjust for seasonings. - - Remove from heat and set aside to cool slightly. - - Spoon some of the tomato-chicken sauce onto a slice of eggplant. - - Sprinkle some mozzarella over the top.
- Lay another slice of eggplant on top of the cheese. - - Repeat the layering process until you have a stack of 3 eggplants. - - Scatter some parmigiano over the top. - - Repeat the process for the remaining eggplants.
- Wack back into the oven and bake until the cheeses have melted. - - Remove from the oven. - - Transfer onto serving plates.
- Garnish with some basil over the top. - - Serve immediately.
Satisfying, healthy eggplant lasagna with lentil marinara. Reviews for: Photos of Eggplant Lasagna Rolls. Eggplant Lasagna Rolls. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Broiled eggplant stands in for lasagna noodles in this robust dish. Place half of the eggplant slices on each pan, turn to coat with the oil, then arrange in a single layer.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food eggplant lasagna recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!