Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, harvest sausage shepherd's pie. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Steps In a large pan, brown sausage meat.once browned add onions and garlic. Transfer everything to baking dish or oven safe dish, top with mashed potatoes and shredded cheese. Sausage Florentine Shepherd's Pie In this Italian take on traditional shepherd's pie, sausage takes the place of ground beef (or lamb), and spinach replaces the green veggies. Zesty tomatoes, Italian cheese blend and garlicky mashed potatoes make this dish incredibly long on flavor, even though the ingredient list is short.
Harvest Sausage Shepherd's Pie is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Harvest Sausage Shepherd's Pie is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have harvest sausage shepherd's pie using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Harvest Sausage Shepherd's Pie:
- Get 4 mild sausage links, casing removed
- Prepare 2 celery, diced
- Take 4 cloves garlic, minced
- Take 2 carrots, diced
- Get 1/2 granny Smith apple, skinned and diced
- Get 1 large onion, diced
- Prepare 1.5 cups diced butternut squash
- Make ready 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- Get to taste Salt and pepper,
- Prepare to taste Dried basil,
- Get to taste Dried thyme,
- Make ready 3-4 cups mashed potatoes (prepared in advance or packaged)
- Get 1/2 cup shredded cheese
Sprinkle the top with parmesan cheese and chopped parsley. See recipes for Sausage Pot Pie, Harvest Sausage Shepherd's Pie too. Cheesy twist on the classic, this smoked sausage shepherds pie is quick and easy. Sausage, peppers, onions, and green beans are smothered in a cheese sauce and topped with a thick crust of mashed potatoes.
Steps to make Harvest Sausage Shepherd's Pie:
- In a large pan, brown sausage meat.once browned add onions and garlic.
- Once onion is translucent, add all the veggies (including apple)and seasonings and stir and cook for 6-8 min.
- Transfer everything to baking dish or oven safe dish, top with mashed potatoes and shredded cheese.
- Bake in 350°F oven for 35 min and until top is bubbly and browned around the edges.
- **note: I topped mine with rustic mashed roasted sweet potato instead since hubby isn't CRAZY about sweet potato. Mine was DELISH and he said the regular mashed was delish (and my 2 year old loved it as well) the apples were a delish sweet bite.
Cheesy twist on the classic, this smoked sausage shepherds pie is quick and easy. Sausage, peppers, onions, and green beans are smothered in a cheese sauce and topped with a thick crust of mashed potatoes. This is sure to be a family favorite! Place in a medium saucepan and cover with cold water. Set over high heat, cover and bring to a boil.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food harvest sausage shepherd's pie recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!