Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, watermelon bread. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Watermelon bread is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Watermelon bread is something that I have loved my whole life.
Watermelon Bread - Learn the secret to making this delicious raisin bread that looks just like a watermelon when sliced. Known as Suika Pan (literally "Watermelon Bread" in Japanese), the bakery takes pains to create the illusion of your favorite fruit. The exterior is stripped to mimic a real watermelon rind.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have watermelon bread using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Watermelon bread:
- Take 3 cups flour
- Prepare 1 tbspn yeast
- Make ready 1 cup warm milk
- Take Raisins or dark chocolate chips
- Take 2 tbspn butter
- Get Food colour green and red or rose pink
- Get 1 tspn salt
- Take 1/4 cup sugar
In fact, the watermelon toast sold at Jimmy's Bakery isn't actually toast at all. Quite simply, it's bread that's shaped and dyed to look like watermelon, and it's become an Instagram sensation. Watermelon Bread - Watermelon bread is becoming hugely popular in Asia. Inspired by the square watermelon found in Japan, it allows people to enjoy their toast and sa.
Steps to make Watermelon bread:
- Mix butter,milk and yeast together and set aside
- Mix 2 cups of flour with salt and sugar add in the wet mixture of milk into it and give it a good mix it would be sticky at this point but we would incorporate more flour in a bit. So divide the dough into 2halves and divide 1 halves into 2 again giving you 3 portion of the dough
- In a stand mixer add red food colouring raisins and ½ cup of flour to it, mix it well using the dough hook attachment or you can simply use your hand to knead it till the color is well in cooperated.Take a quarter of the dough mix it up with the green food colouring and about a quarter cup of flour or until the flour is no longer sticky. mix the last part of the dough with flour until its no longer sticky and feels elastic.Allow the yeast to work its magic.Keep it aside to rise for about an hour
- The 3 dough's would have doubled in size after an hour punch all the dough's down to deflate them roll the red one into a cylindrical shape. Flatten the plain dough place the red dough in the middle.
- Place the red dough into the plain dough and seal it up very well. Flatten the green coloured dough place the white dough into it and seal it up well ensuring its all covered
- Grease a baking bread pan place the dough into it place it allow to rise in the fridge for about 30minute. Bake in a preheated oven for 40min or until a skewer comes out clean.
Not as sweet as common watermelon pickles, and fantastic on turkey sandwiches (and don't forget to use the onions!). You can use cucumbers instead, but I prefer the firm texture of watermelon rind. The bread, available in both red watermelon and yellow watermelon, is made to resemble Japanese square watermelons (if you want watermelon squares instead of square watermelon by the way. While not exactly "cheap" in price, it can be Wise Bread is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program. Watermelon wine is a light, sweet wine made from fermented watermelon.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food watermelon bread recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!