Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, tomato soup. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Tomato soup is a soup made with tomatoes as the primary ingredient. It may be served hot or cold in a bowl, and may be made in a variety of ways. It may be smooth in texture, and there are also recipes that include chunks of tomato, cream, chicken or vegetable stock, vermicelli.
Tomato soup is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Tomato soup is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook tomato soup using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Tomato soup:
- Get 4 Red tomatoes
- Make ready 1/2 tbsp Sugar
- Make ready 1 Small carrot
- Prepare To taste Black pepper powder
- Make ready to taste Salt according
- Make ready 1 (if big) / 2-3 (if small) Kadi patta
- Prepare 1 Onion
- Get 3 tbsp Fruit cream
- Take 1/2 tbsp Butter
- Make ready 3 cloves Garlic
- Take 2 tbsp Refined oil
- Take 4 slices Bread
- Prepare leaves Coriander
This tomato soup recipe is ultra creamy, but not full of cream—watch this short recipe video to see how. Silky tomato soup is like the little black dress of soups. Unadorned and paired with a grilled cheese sandwich, it's a comforting lunch. This is my best tomato soup recipe with a simple but delicious twist which starts by roasting tomato and garlic for seriously intense flavour!
Steps to make Tomato soup:
- Sab se pehle saari vegetables ko chopped krlein
- Phir ek dusri plate mein tomato chopped krlein, tomato ko aap roughly b chopped kar sktey hain.
- Ab ek pressure cooker mein thoda sa refined oil or thoda sa butter daalein or usme saari vegetables along with tomatoes daal dein or unko fry krlein.
- Jab unko fry krein toh usme salt (according to your taste) b daal dein or black pepper powder b daalein or usme 2 small bowl water ke daal dein or usko boil krlein.
- Jab cooker 3 4 whistle a jaye tb band kar dein. Mixture kuch aisa tyaar hoga
- Ab is mixture ko thoda thanda honey dein. Jab thanda ho jaye toh usme se kadi patta nikal ke phir usko mixy ke jaar mein daal ke mix krlein. Kuch aise.
- Ab isko ek kadai mein daal ke thoda chlayein agr apko soup thoda sa liquid rkhna hai toh 2 small bowl water b daal sktey hain or agr thick hi chahiye toh pani ki quantity km hi rkhiye. Ab iskoPakaiye.
- Is mixture ko ek bdi chhani mein chaney or phir 10 min tak or achchey se pakayein or pkatey tym thoda namak or 1/2 tbsp sugar daal dein or black pepper powder b daal dein or achchey se chalayein.
- Jab soup ki consistency thodi si thick ho jaye toh usme thodi si fruit cream (2 tbsp) daal dein. Cream ko achchey se beat kar kein phir daalein krein.
- Wahi dusri taraf bread ke slice lijiye unko chotey chotey square shape mein cut kar lijiye or phir ek kadai mein thoda sa oil daal ke bread ko daal ke achchey se fry kar lein. Apke bread krutons tyaar
- Apka tomato soup tyaar. Soup ko soup bowl mein daalein or tbi usmei bread krutons b daal ke usko (3 tbsp beat ki hui) fruit cream se or coriander leave se garnish krein or serve krein. Kuch aise.
You wouldn't think that three ingredients — butter, onion, and tomato — can come together to make such a velvety and delicious tomato soup, but let me tell you. Creamy Tomato Soup with Buttery Croutons. Back to Creamy Tomato Soup with Buttery Croutons. Tomato soup is a healthy, low-calorie comfort food. It is also a great way to warm up on a rainy day and it goes perfectly with grilled cheese sandwiches or Parmesan crisps.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food tomato soup recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!