Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, tuna pasta salad. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
This healthy tuna pasta salad recipe is tasty, filling, and great for a light summer meal. It's a fabulous make-ahead pasta salad that's perfect for gatherings like potlucks or BBQs. With some crusty bread, it is a.
Tuna pasta salad is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Tuna pasta salad is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook tuna pasta salad using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Tuna pasta salad:
- Prepare 3 cups Rotini noodles
- Get As needed Shredded carrots
- Make ready 3-4 Celery Stalks
- Get 4 hard boiled eggs
- Prepare 1 can tuna (drained)
- Make ready To taste Bacon bits
- Get To taste Hidden Valley ranch dressing
- Prepare To taste Mayonnaise
- Get optional Shredded cheese
- Make ready optional Seasonings
Tuna Pasta Salad with Mustard Yogurt DressingThyme For Cooking Blog. Tuna pasta salads can be found at many pot lucks. Combine the cooked and drained pasta with the drained tuna, chopped celery, peas, and mayonnaise, using only enough mayonnaise for the salad to. How to make tuna pasta salad.
Steps to make Tuna pasta salad:
- Cook noodles and drain
- Cut up celery and shred carrots. Add to drained noodles.
- Add in tuna
- Sprinkle in the bacon bits
- Boil 4 eggs for 15minutes. Run cold water over the pan of eggs for a bit and drain. Fill pan of eggs with cold water again, crack eggs(don't Peel), let cracked eggs sit in the cool water for a bit. Peel eggs, cut eggs in half, and take out hard yolk. Dice up white parts of the eggs in small pieces. In a small bowl, take a fork and smash up egg yolks.
- Add the diced eggs and smashed yolks to the pasta pan
- Add in mayonnaise and ranch dressing. I put a little more mayo than ranch.
- Add in the shredded cheese and seasonings, stir it up (optional)
- Best served cold*
This next part is only a photo tutorial of the recipe steps. Perfect for lunch or potlucks, this crowd-pleasing cold tuna pasta salad is the perfect balance of creamy. This Healthy Tuna Pasta Salad Recipe is a lighter take on the traditional mayo-filled version! How To Make Healthy Tuna Pasta Salad. My Tuna Pasta Salad is where the chicken of the sea meets the salad of Southern gatherings!
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food tuna pasta salad recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!