Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, slow cooker tomato soup. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Slow Cooker Tomato Soup is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Slow Cooker Tomato Soup is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
Stir in tomato sauce, vegetable broth, garlic, onion, bell pepper, tomato paste, oregano, sugar, salt and pepper until well combined. I just made this soup last night in my crockpot and I finished it off with the cream and immersion blender this morning. An easy slow cooker tomato soup recipe, perfect for when you have a glut of tomatoes.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have slow cooker tomato soup using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Slow Cooker Tomato Soup:
- Get 2 (28 oz) cans of low/no sodium crushed tomatoes
- Make ready 2 cups low/no sodium chicken or vegetable broth
- Make ready 1 medium onion, chopped
- Take 1-2 cups carrots, diced
- Prepare 2-3 cloves garlic, minced
- Take 2 tsp dried oregano
- Get 1 tsp dried thyme
- Make ready 2-3 bay leaves
- Prepare 4 tbsp no salt butter
- Make ready 1 cup whole milk, half and half, or coconut milk
- Make ready Ground black pepper for taste
Be the first to rate & review! Even with our big family, that's a lot of tomatoes to eat. Slow cooker meals make it that easy and possible. This rich, creamy, tomato soup is easily made in a slow cooker and features Italian plum tomatoes and half-and-half.
Steps to make Slow Cooker Tomato Soup:
- Add all of the ingredients, except the bay leaves and milk/cream, into the slow cooker. Stir everything together.
- Next, place the bay leaves into the pot, close the lid, set the temperature to low, and cook for 6 to 8 hours. It took us about 7 hours.
- At the end, remove half of the soup to a bowl or blender. Pour half of the milk/cream, and blend it all together. Repeat for the second half and return the soup to the slow cooker. Remove the bay leaves before blending together
- Enjoy! Maybe with a Ghost shaped quesadilla?
It makes for a great go-to on a cold winter day. Place in the bottom of a slow cooker. If you love this slow cooker tomato soup recipe, then you'll want to try these other vegan slow cooker recipes: Slow Cooker Minestrone Soup, Slow Cooker Butternut Squash Soup, Slow Cooker Vegetable Chowder. After a quick roast in the oven, toss the ingredients in the slow cooker or electric pressure cooker (Instant Pot). This slow cooker tomato soup is an absolute delight as it's packed with a ton of flavor.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food slow cooker tomato soup recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!