Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken curry with basmati rice. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Curry with Basmati Rice is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Chicken Curry with Basmati Rice is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have chicken curry with basmati rice using 19 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Curry with Basmati Rice:
- Take 4 chicken breasts
- Get 1 kefir yoghurt
- Take 1 pinch salt
- Get 1 pinch black pepper
- Get For the curry pasta
- Make ready 1 green pepper
- Prepare 1 onion
- Get 1 tomato
- Prepare 3 tablespoons curry
- Prepare 1 glass water
- Prepare For the rice
- Prepare 4 cups basmati rice
- Get 1 teaspoon turmeric
- Prepare If you want it spicier:
- Make ready 1 tablespoon ginger
- Get 1 teaspoon paprika
- Make ready 2-3 cloves
- Get 1 tablespoon nutmeg
- Make ready 1 tablespoon cardamom seeds
Steps to make Chicken Curry with Basmati Rice:
- The night before, dice the chicken breasts. Season.
- In a bowl, pour the yoghurt, add a tablespoon of curry mix and mix. If you haven't got kefir youghurt, any sugarless one is valid.
- Put the chicken in a lunch box, pour the yoghurt mix on it. Store in the oven during the wole night.
- Cut the green pepper in small dices. Stir-fry in a frying pan and keep it on a plate.
- Cut the onion and poach for five minutes in a pan. Add a tablespoon of curry and mix.
- Cut the tomato and add it to the pan.
- Pour the additional spices if you want it tastier.
- Add the water and boil for ten minutes.
- Whisk the curry pasta and pour it in the pan again
- Take the chicken and remove the yoghurt excess. Sauté in a frying pan.
- Add the chicken and the peppers to the curry pasta. Heat for 10 more minutes
- Rinse the rice three times. Boil 1 litre of water in a small pan. Then, add the rice and simmer for 10-12 minutes.
- Skim the rice. You can have it mixed the chicken or as a side dish.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chicken curry with basmati rice recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!