Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, quick chicken soup. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Quick Chicken Soup is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Quick Chicken Soup is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook quick chicken soup using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Quick Chicken Soup:
- Get 1 1/2 chicken breasts
- Get 3 large carrots
- Prepare 3 celery sticks
- Make ready 100 g spinach
- Make ready 2 litres water
- Get 8 tsp vegetable bouillon
- Prepare Pinch salt
- Take Pinch garlic
- Make ready Pinch oregano
- Get 250 g farfalline pasta
Steps to make Quick Chicken Soup:
- Dice the chicken into small bits. Add olive oil, chicken and a pinch of garlic and salt and oregano to a 4 litre pot.
- Once the chicken has cooked halfway, add 2 litres of water and the bouillon to the pan. Make sure to mix thoroughly.
- Chop up the carrots and celery. When the soup has been brought to a boil, add the vegetables.
- Add salt, garlic, oregano or other spices to your taste! Let the soup sit and simmer for 10minutes.
- Add the pasta to the pot and cook through. 2 minutes before the pasta is done, add the spinach until it wilts. You can skip adding the pasta or substitute with rice/quinoa etc. Once it's all cooked through, it's all done!
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food quick chicken soup recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!