Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, maggie's magnificent meatball minestrone soup. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Maggie's Magnificent Meatball Minestrone Soup is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Maggie's Magnificent Meatball Minestrone Soup is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook maggie's magnificent meatball minestrone soup using 26 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Maggie's Magnificent Meatball Minestrone Soup:
- Take meatballs
- Make ready 4 lb ground beef
- Take 3 medium eggs
- Take 2 tsp garlic powder
- Take 2 envelopes Lipton onion soup mix
- Prepare 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- Prepare soup base
- Make ready 3 box beef broth (32 oz. each)
- Prepare 2 box chicken broth (32 oz. each)
- Take 46 oz spicy vegetable juice (V8)
- Take 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- Take 1/2 cup port wine
- Take other ingredients
- Prepare 1 box (11 oz.) barley (quick-cooking barley works)
- Make ready 2 packages (5 each) sweet Italian sausage links, cut into bite-size pieces
- Make ready 2 cup sliced mushrooms
- Get 3 large onions, chopped
- Get 1 1/2 cup baby carrots, cut into thirds
- Make ready 1 red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- Prepare 1 yellow bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- Prepare 2 can (16 oz.) green beans
- Take 2 can (16 oz.) kidney beans
- Prepare 2 cup fresh or frozen corn
- Prepare garnish
- Make ready 1 Crutons
- Get 1 Fresh grated parmesan cheese
Steps to make Maggie's Magnificent Meatball Minestrone Soup:
- In large bowl, mix together the meatball ingredients. Shape into bite-sized meatballs (I use a small cookie dough scoop) and place in baking dish. Bake at 350°F for 20 minutes. Drain excess fat.
- Pour soup base ingredients into HUGE (7.5 quart) stockpot. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium. Add the barley, carrots, bell peppers, beans, and corn. Stir then cover.
- In large electric skillet, heat 2 T. vegetable oil. Add onions and fry for about 15 minutes, then add the sausage and fry another 15 minutes. Add the mushrooms, stir, and cook 10 minutes more. Add this mixture to your pot of soup, add the prepared meatballs, stir, cover and simmer several hours until carrots are tender.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food maggie's magnificent meatball minestrone soup recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!