Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, my chicken, caramelised onion & mango sauce. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
My Chicken, Caramelised onion & Mango sauce is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. My Chicken, Caramelised onion & Mango sauce is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook my chicken, caramelised onion & mango sauce using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make My Chicken, Caramelised onion & Mango sauce:
- Make ready 2 Breasts of Chicken
- Take 1/2 Red onion chopped
- Get 1/2 TSP butter
- Take 1 tsp lemon juice
- Take 2 tsp sugar
- Take 1 mango (I had frozen mango)
- Prepare 4 (4 tbls) Water
- Take 1/2 Sweet pepper chopped add to pasta
Instructions to make My Chicken, Caramelised onion & Mango sauce:
- Add the chicken Breasts to cook either slow or fast
- Slow Cook, roast or pressure cooker.depending on your time.
- Pressure cooker I have a basket with mine. So about 1 pint of water. I have added the divider.
- Add the chicken breasts to the basket. And cook for 20 minutes. Then put it in foil in an ovendish and cover cook for 10 minutes
- In a frying pan caramelise the red onion. Melt the butter add the onion and sugar and lemon juice
- Lemon juice
- Add the 1/4 cup water to the mango onions
- Then add this to a blender to make it into a mushy sauce
- When the chicken breasts are cooked add this mango mix over the chicken and cover in foil and add back to the oven for 10 minute.
- In an oven dish cover with foil enough lose to cover the chicken and mango without touching the mango sauce
- After the time serve hot. I paired it with a chicken and mushroom pasta
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food my chicken, caramelised onion & mango sauce recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!