Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, banana and chocolate filled double colored braided bread. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Banana and chocolate filled double colored braided bread is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Banana and chocolate filled double colored braided bread is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
Chocolate meets banana in this version of one of the most popular breads we know. Flavor Results Chocolate Changes Recipe Color. Texture Problem Crunch Treat Light Chips.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have banana and chocolate filled double colored braided bread using 21 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Banana and chocolate filled double colored braided bread:
- Make ready for quick water roux-
- Get 2 tbsp All purpose flour
- Make ready 4 tbsp Hot water
- Get for yeast mixture -
- Make ready 1 tsp Yeast
- Get 1/2 tsp Sugar
- Prepare 2 tbsp Warm water
- Prepare for dough-
- Take 2 cups All purpose flour
- Get 2 tbsp Soft butter
- Take to taste Salt
- Prepare 1 Egg
- Get 4-5 tbsp Warm milk or more according to requirement
- Prepare for chocolate dough -
- Prepare 1 tsp Cocoa powder
- Take 1 tsp Soft butter
- Take for stuffing -
- Take 1/2 cup Chocolate chips/flakes
- Get 2 Bananas ripe (cut in the middle and split up)
- Make ready 1 Egg yolk for egg wash
- Make ready 2 tsp Oil
Not too sweet, loaded with chocolate, soft on the inside and super moist. I used sour cream, ripe bananas and butter to make this Chocolate Banana Bread super moist and soft. I also loaded the banana bread with tons of gooey chocolate chunks. Double Chocolate Banana Bread is a super chocolatey banana bread recipe with another layer of chocolate ganache drizzled on top.
Steps to make Banana and chocolate filled double colored braided bread:
- Soak yeast, sugar in a small bowl with warm water for 8-10 mins or till frothy.
- Prepare roux by mixing 2 tbsp All purpose flour with 4 tbsp hot water. Stir till smooth.
- Take a mixing bowl and add All purpose flour, yeast mixture, salt, milk, water roux. Mix well.
- Add a beaten egg and mix. - Add butter and knead to a smooth dough.
- Divide the dough into two equal parts. - Add cocoa powder and butter in one part and knead well until smooth.
- Cover and keep in a warm place till they rise to double in size. Approximately 1-2hours.
- Put both the doughs in a greased container. Oil both.
- Uncover and knead again few secs. - Divide each dough into 4 pieces equally.
- Flattern and roll one plain and one chocolate dough.
- Stack overlapping each other lengthwise and roll out.
- Fill with chocolate chips/flakes and slice of banana.
- Fold the top end of the dough and cut little dough at the corner for easy folding.
- Cut on the left and right dough like so.Start braiding.
- Cut the excess dough and press the edge. Likewise repeat for rest of the dough.
- Put on a tray and keep covered for 30 mins to 1 hour.
- Egg wash.Bake for 20-25 minutes in a preheated oven at 200 C.
- Brush little butter over it once it come out from the oven.
- Soft delicious braided bread is ready to be served.
In the bowl of an electric mixer, combine the sugar and butter. This chocolate banana bread is super soft and bursting with banana and chocolate flavor. The perfect recipe to use up ripe bananas! How to make double chocolate banana bread. Scroll down for the printable recipe.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food banana and chocolate filled double colored braided bread recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!