Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, minestrone soup with quinoa. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Minestrone soup with quinoa is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Minestrone soup with quinoa is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
Hearty, healthy, and delicious minestrone soup with quinoa - an easy-to-prepare vegetarian and gluten-free soup recipe. One thing I don't talk about on here very much is where I'm from. If you've been lurking around my site for quite some time, you know that I grew up in Lake Tahoe, where.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook minestrone soup with quinoa using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Minestrone soup with quinoa:
- Prepare 2 tbsp olive oil
- Make ready 1 small chopped onion
- Make ready 1 carrot chopped
- Take 1/4 chopped capsicum
- Get 1 chopped tomatoes
- Get 4 cup vegetable stock
- Get 1/3 cup quinoa
- Take 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- Take to taste Salt
- Get 1/2 cup black beans
- Prepare 1 Stick green onion
I didn't think it would be easy. Add tomatoes, cannellini and red kidney beans, quinoa, vegetable stock and water to the pot and bring to the boil. This is my pressure cooker 'pour-and-start' recipe for Minestrone Soup. It's delicious, healthy and a colorful blend of hearty vegetables, earthy broth and fiber-rich northern beans.
Steps to make Minestrone soup with quinoa:
- Put oil in a pan and heat it up
- Add chopped onions +carrots +1/4 chopped capsicum fry it for couple minutes
- Add chopped tomatoes to it and mix it well and let it cook for few minutes add 4 cup vegetable stock let it comes to a boil and keep stirring in between
- Once it comes to a boil add 1/3 cup uncooked and washed quinoa to it let it simmer for 10 minutes
- Add Italian seasoning and salt as per test add boiled black beans 1/2 cup and let it simmer for couple of minutes
- In the and add a stick of green onion and simmer it some more add some more stock or water depending on how thick you want the soup to be
- Bring to boil and there you go you can add some pasta if you want
- Enjoy your soup in winter days
I add my own twist by adding quinoa to it, and that makes it a great one-pot gluten-free meal! Soup thickness: Healthy Minestrone Soup is a very thick and hearty soup — more the consistency of a stew. This is exactly how we love it, but you can always make it thinner by adding additional broth. Additional protein: The quinoa and beans add a lot of protein, but if you'd like more, stir in some. A rich hearty minestrone soup, loaded with vegetables and gluten free!
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food minestrone soup with quinoa recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!