Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, creamy tomato soup. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Creamy tomato soup is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Creamy tomato soup is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
This grownup, creamy (and dreamy) tomato soup can easily be doubled to feed a larger group—and makes for great leftovers. For a lighter soup, omit the cream; or for a little decadence, add more. Tomato soup is SUCH a comfort food for me.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook creamy tomato soup using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy tomato soup:
- Prepare 1 tsp cooking oil
- Get 10 g butter
- Get 1 clove garlic
- Prepare 1 onion
- Make ready 3 tomatoes(chopped)
- Make ready Salt per taste
- Get 1/2 tsp sugar
- Get Chilly, blackpapper (optional)
- Prepare 1/2 cup water
- Get 1 tsp fresh cream/whipping cream
Back to Creamy Tomato Soup with Buttery Croutons. A pot of the Best Creamy Tomato Soup can be made with just a few ingredients. This rich, creamy, tomato soup is easily made in a slow cooker and features Italian plum tomatoes and half-and-half. It makes for a great go-to on a cold winter day.
Instructions to make Creamy tomato soup:
- Assemble your ingredients……in a pan/sufuria, add cooking oil +butter, garlic and onion sauté for 1minute
- Add in your tomatoes, salt, sugar, water, chilly/blackpapper….stir cover with a lid let it boil for 10- 12mins on high heat…….remove from fire open the lid……let it cool down
- Transfer to a blender……blend till smooth/pureed. Seive and return to the pan……let it cook to a required consistency while stirring…….add whipping/fresh cream…..stir for 1min under low heat.
- Serve and enjoy!
Many cream of tomato soups are too thin and watery. What we're after is a creamy texture with "body" that leaves a generous coating on the back of the spoon. The two primary keys for achieving that is to. It is made with fresh juicy tomatoes, roasted garlic, and onion which makes the soup rich in flavor and. Add sun-dried tomatoes, canned tomatoes, chicken broth, sugar, salt, pepper, oregano and basil.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food creamy tomato soup recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!