Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, tomato soup. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Tomato soup is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Tomato soup is something which I have loved my whole life.
Tomato soup is a soup made with tomatoes as the primary ingredient. It may be served hot or cold in a bowl, and may be made in a variety of ways. It may be smooth in texture, and there are also recipes that include chunks of tomato, cream, chicken or vegetable stock, vermicelli.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook tomato soup using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Tomato soup:
- Make ready 6-7 Tomatoes
- Make ready 1 Carrot
- Take 2 pods garlic
- Get 1 inch Cinnamon stick
- Get 1/2 tsp Garam masala
- Take as required Salt & pepper
- Get as required Coriander leaves for Garnish
This tomato soup recipe is ultra creamy, but not full of cream—watch this short recipe video to see how. Silky tomato soup is like the little black dress of soups. Unadorned and paired with a grilled cheese sandwich, it's a comforting lunch. This is my best tomato soup recipe with a simple but delicious twist which starts by roasting tomato and garlic for seriously intense flavour!
Steps to make Tomato soup:
- Cut tomatoes & carrot in big pieces and put in a cooker with garlic, cinnamon stick and enough water to soak.
- Wait for two whistles and open the cooker when the pressure gets released.
- Remove the cinnamon stick. - Now churn the boiled veggies in a mixer and separate juice and the pulp by sieving.
- Take juice in a thick bottom pan and add water to get the right consistency. Let it boil for 5-10 mins on low flame. Add sugar, salt & pepper to it.
- Serve in a bowl by garnishing it with green leaves and sprinkle little garam masala too.
You wouldn't think that three ingredients — butter, onion, and tomato — can come together to make such a velvety and delicious tomato soup, but let me tell you. Creamy Tomato Soup with Buttery Croutons. Back to Creamy Tomato Soup with Buttery Croutons. Tomato soup is a healthy, low-calorie comfort food. It is also a great way to warm up on a rainy day and it goes perfectly with grilled cheese sandwiches or Parmesan crisps.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food tomato soup recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!