Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, roasted salmon with dill & maple syrup. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
For the salmon, pat the fish dry using kitchen paper. Mix together one teaspoon of the vegetable oil, the ginger-garlic paste and the salt in a small bowl. Meanwhile, mix together a second marinade in a small bowl with the yoghurt, wholegrain mustard, chillies, sugar and dill.
Roasted Salmon with Dill & Maple Syrup is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Roasted Salmon with Dill & Maple Syrup is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have roasted salmon with dill & maple syrup using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Roasted Salmon with Dill & Maple Syrup:
- Make ready 1.5 lbs salmon fillet, skin on
- Take 1.25 tsp salt
- Take 1/2 tsp pepper
- Take 6 limes, the juice of (plus more for serving)
- Prepare 2 tbsp olive oil
- Take 2 tbsp soy sauce
- Prepare 2 tbsp maple syrup
- Take 3-4 tbsp chopped fresh dill (or 1 tbsp dried dill, but I really recommend fresh)
- Prepare 1 garlic clove, minced
- Make ready 1/2 tsp ground turmeric
Reviews for: Photos of Roasted Salmon & Asparagus with Dill-Mustard Sauce. Sheet pan dinners were never easier than this salmon with dill sauce and roasted baby potatoes. Roasted Salmon and Potatoes With Dill. Back to Roasted Salmon and Potatoes With Dill.
Instructions to make Roasted Salmon with Dill & Maple Syrup:
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Line a baking dish with wax paper and place the salmon, skin side down, in it. Be sure to use a baking dish where the salmon fits snugly, otherwise the sauce will get lost in the corners, and you definitely don't want that!
- Whisk all the other ingredients in a bowl, bathe the salmon with the resulting sauce.
- Place in the oven and roast for 12 minutes. Serve with your favorite starch side (we used a simple white rice with veggies). Garnish with lime wedges. Enjoy!
Season with dill, garlic powder, sea salt, and pepper. Do add the dill to the lemon butter sauce and use fresh garlic if you have it. I put thin slices of lemon on the salmon for a nice look and some extra lemon flavor. This simple dish not only tastes wonderful, but looks exquisite on your dinner table! Chef Billy Parisi shows us how to make beautifully-garnished salmon.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food roasted salmon with dill & maple syrup recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!