Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, salmon kedgeree. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Salmon Kedgeree is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Salmon Kedgeree is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
Smoked salmon adds a new twist to this kedgeree from Merrilees Parker, for BBC Good Food. Treat everyone to an extra special brunch. from BBC Good Food. The Smoked Salmon Kedgeree makes for a great breakfast dish and an even better lunchbox option.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have salmon kedgeree using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Salmon Kedgeree:
- Get 2 salmon fillets
- Prepare 2 cups cooked brown rice
- Get 1 large white onion
- Make ready 2 cloves garlic
- Get 1 tsp turmeric
- Prepare 1 tbsp cumin
- Get 1 tbsp hot paprika
- Take 1 tbsp dried thyme
- Prepare 1 tsp ground pepper
- Prepare 4 spring onions
- Prepare 1 Cup garden peas
- Make ready 1 small bunch of Parsley
- Take 1 small bunch of coriander
- Make ready 2 eggs
- Prepare 1 lemon juice
- Get Salt and pepper
This is about as weeknight friendly as a recipe can get, because it involves left over protein, spices and stuff that you probably have laying around (and ingredients that you can. Chef Michael Smith of Three Chimneys uses peat-smoked salmon in this recipe served at his restaurant. Salmon kedgeree is a lovely alternative to your classic recipe and it's so quick and easy to do. This salmon kedgeree recipe is perfect at any time of the day - breakfast, lunch or dinner.
Instructions to make Salmon Kedgeree:
- Soften your onions and garlic in olive oil and add your spices.
- Cook out your spices for a couple minutes to release the flavour. Add your rice and coat well in the spices.
- Add vegetable stock or water to the rice, season and cook until aldente.
- While the rice is cooking, season the salmon and roast in the oven at 180 degrees until cooked.
- Boil your eggs in a separate pan for 7-8 minutes (soft boiled) To finish your rice, finely slice your spring onions and add them to the rice alongside your peas, chopped parsley and coriander.
- Finish with lemon juice and serve. Once your salmon is cooked flake apart and serve on top with your boiled egg cut in half.
This is such a comforting dish with rich, creamy rice and hot-smoked salmon. Stir until it is coated with all the spices. Add the hot-smoked salmon and peas and cook until they are warmed through. A simple Salmon kedgeree recipe for you to cook a great meal for family or friends. Buy the ingredients for our Salmon kedgeree recipe from Tesco today.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food salmon kedgeree recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!