Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, tandoori chicken wings. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Boldy spiced tandoori chicken wings are a game-night staple in our home. Served with cooling coriander-cumin spiced yogurt or tangy blue cheese dressing these wings are a crowd-pleaser. Chicken Wings Get a Tandoori Style Makeover.
Tandoori chicken wings is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Tandoori chicken wings is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook tandoori chicken wings using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Tandoori chicken wings:
- Prepare For the tikka masala mix
- Take 2 tsp Paprika
- Make ready 1 tsp Turmeric
- Take 1 tsp Garlic powder
- Take 1 tsp Ground ginger
- Prepare 1 tsp Ground coriander
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Cayenne pepper
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Cumin
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Black pepper
- Get 1/2 tsp Salt
- Take 1/4 tsp Clove
- Prepare 1/4 tsp Nutmeg
- Take For the chicken
- Make ready 1 kg chicken wings (tips cut off)
- Make ready 1/2 cup plain yoghurt
- Make ready 1/4 cup lemon juice
- Take 2 tbls vegetable oil
Pour the marinade over the wings and mix well making sure each wings is well coated. Pour over the chicken and massage the bag to coat all the wings. Arrange the wings on the grill grate. This tandoori chicken wing recipe is done easily in the oven.
Steps to make Tandoori chicken wings:
- Mix all the spices above to make the tikka masala mix
- To the chicken wings, add the tikka masala spice, the yoghurt, lemon juice & vegetable oil, mix well to combine
- Leave the chicken to marinade for up to 2 hrs (if you can leave it overnight, then you allow more time for the flavours to be absorbed by the chicken)
- Arrange the chicken wings on an oven tray covered with parchment paper. Grill the wings for about 15 minutes, then flip and grill for another 15 minutes, until the top of the wings carries a charred-like colour
- Serve as an appetiser.
Place the wings in one layer on a rack on a rimmed baking sheet. Chicken wings, tossed in a yogurt marinade with garam masala, dried fenugreek leaves, ginger, garlic, turmeric, red chili powder, cilantro and beet; baked to crispy perfection and served with a cool mixture. Chicken wings are ideal for this technique: The meat is protected by a garam masala-spiced yogurt marinade, and the wing tips get crisp. Glaze the wings with store-bought mango chutney after cooking. This is something that I'd always get at a Mamak stall.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food tandoori chicken wings recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!