Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, baked salmon with spinach mushroom sauce. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Baked Salmon with Spinach Mushroom Sauce is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Baked Salmon with Spinach Mushroom Sauce is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
Onions, mushrooms and spinach come together to top succulent salmon in this delicious baked beauty. The best part about this Seared Salmon with Creamy Spinach & Mushroom Sauce is that it´s all done in one pan. Baked Salmon with Spinach and MushroomsCooking And Cooking.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook baked salmon with spinach mushroom sauce using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Salmon with Spinach Mushroom Sauce:
- Prepare 1.5 lb fresh skin-on salmon fillet cut into 4 portions
- Prepare 4 tsp olive oil
- Get to taste salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder
- Take 3 tbs unsalted butter - divided
- Make ready 4 oz fresh white mushrooms - sliced (mine were very small)
- Prepare 3 oz (about) fresh spinach roughly chopped
- Take 1 tbs flour
- Take 3/4 cup half and half
- Prepare 1 tbs minced fresh chives
- Get 1 pinch cayenne
- Make ready to taste additional salt and pepper
Heat butter in skillet and add mushrooms and green onions. Mix remaining ingredients until well blended. This recipe combines steamed salmon with spinach and mushrooms, making it an easy-to-make, well-rounded, filling and healthy keto dinner. Noodles with Spinach, Cherry Tomatoes and Gorgonzola Sauce.
Instructions to make Baked Salmon with Spinach Mushroom Sauce:
- Place salmon, skin side down, on a paper towel lined plate. Pat tops dry with additional paper towels. Sprinkle with desired amounts of salt, pepper, onion and garlic powders. Cover. Refrigerate 1-2hrs.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with foil and lightly grease. Arrange salmon evenly spaced on baking sheet skin side down. Drizzle each with about 1 tsp olive oil and gently rub in. Place in oven. Bake 20-25 minutes.
- While salmon is in oven make sauce. Heat a medium nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add 2 tbs butter. When melted add mushrooms. Sautée until tender, about 5 minutes. Stir in spinach, continue to sautée until wilted. About 2 minutes more. Transfer mushrooms and spinach to a small bowl. Return skillet to heat.
- Add last tbs butter. When melted wisk in flour. Cook 2 minutes, wisking constantly. Wisk in half and half. Bring to a simmer until thickened, wisking constantly. Stir mushrooms and spinach into sauce along with chives. Stir in cayenne, then salt and pepper to taste.
- When salmon is done remove from oven. Plate and drizzle with sauce. Serve with any desired sides. We chose couscous and steamed asparagus tonight. Enjoy!
Salmon is braised in a rich and creamy mushroom sauce and finished with fresh herbs. Salmon braised in a creamy coconut mushroom and spinach sauce. The creaminess toned down the heat of the spice. Nice change up from my usual baked salmon. Salmon and spinach—two super-healthy foods—pair well in this quick-and-easy recipe.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food baked salmon with spinach mushroom sauce recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!