Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, vickys halloween night devilled chicken, gf df ef sf nf. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vickys Halloween Night Devilled Chicken, GF DF EF SF NF is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Vickys Halloween Night Devilled Chicken, GF DF EF SF NF is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have vickys halloween night devilled chicken, gf df ef sf nf using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Vickys Halloween Night Devilled Chicken, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Get 8 chicken drumsticks
- Take 3 tbsp Vickys Homemade Worcestershire Sauce from my profile
- Get 3 tbsp tomato ketchup
- Prepare 3 tbsp apricot jam
- Take 2 tbsp Vickys Soy-Free Soy Sauce from my profile
- Take 1 tsp cayenne pepper
Steps to make Vickys Halloween Night Devilled Chicken, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Preheat the oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350°F
- Mix together the worchestershire, ketchup, jam, soy and cayenne
- Put the chicken pieces on a shallow baking tray in a single layer
- Spoon the marinade over the chicken and turn to coat them thoroughly
- Roast for 1 hr 15 - 1 hr 30 minutes, turning every 20 minutes to keep coating in the marinade, until the chicken is golden and the juices run clear when it's pierced at it's thickest part
- Nice as a finger food at a bonfire or BBQ party or served with a baked potato and seasonal veg for the Halloween Night (or any night!) main meal
- Here are the links to my worcestershire and soy sauce recipes - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338187-vickys-homemade-worcestershire-sauce-vegan - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/332952-vickys-soy-sauce-substitute
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food vickys halloween night devilled chicken, gf df ef sf nf recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!