Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, tomato soup. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Tomato soup is a soup made with tomatoes as the primary ingredient. It may be served hot or cold in a bowl, and may be made in a variety of ways. It may be smooth in texture, and there are also recipes that include chunks of tomato, cream, chicken or vegetable stock, vermicelli.
Tomato Soup is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Tomato Soup is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook tomato soup using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Tomato Soup:
- Make ready 4 red fresh tomatoes
- Prepare 1 inch ginger
- Make ready 2 garlic cloves
- Make ready 1 tbsp kasuri methi
- Get 2 Inch cinnamon stick
- Prepare 2 Cloves
- Prepare 6 peppercorn
- Get 2 tsp Butter optional
- Make ready 2 tbsp corn flour
- Prepare 2 bowl water
This tomato soup recipe is ultra creamy, but not full of cream—watch this short recipe video to see how. Silky tomato soup is like the little black dress of soups. Unadorned and paired with a grilled cheese sandwich, it's a comforting lunch. This is my best tomato soup recipe with a simple but delicious twist which starts by roasting tomato and garlic for seriously intense flavour!
Instructions to make Tomato Soup:
- Put all the ingredients in pressure cooker. Put 2 bowl of water. Cook upto 2 whistles. Switch off the flame and let pressure releases automatically from the cooker. Let the mixture cool for 10 minutes.
- Now grind the mixture in a grinder to a fine paste. You will feel a nice Aroma of ginger and cinnamon.
- Heat a little butter in a separate pan and add cooked paste in it and a bowl of water and cook for 2 minutes.
- Make a paste of corn flour in a bowl and mix in soup mixture while stirring the mixture. Stir for two minutes or till required consistency.
- Serve hot.
You wouldn't think that three ingredients — butter, onion, and tomato — can come together to make such a velvety and delicious tomato soup, but let me tell you. Creamy Tomato Soup with Buttery Croutons. Back to Creamy Tomato Soup with Buttery Croutons. Tomato soup is a healthy, low-calorie comfort food. It is also a great way to warm up on a rainy day and it goes perfectly with grilled cheese sandwiches or Parmesan crisps.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food tomato soup recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!