Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, veggie-packed minestrone soup. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Veggie-packed Minestrone Soup is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Veggie-packed Minestrone Soup is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have veggie-packed minestrone soup using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Veggie-packed Minestrone Soup:
- Prepare 2 medium Tomatoes
- Get 1 Zucchini
- Make ready 1/4 Cabbage
- Prepare 1/2 Onion
- Get 2 to 3 medium Potatoes
- Prepare 1 to 2 Bacon (block), 5 mm thick slices
- Take 1 tsp Salt
- Take 1 Grapeseed oil (as needed)
- Take 800 ml Water
- Prepare 1 Pepper (to taste)
- Take 1/2 tsp Sugar
- Take 2 tsp to 3 tsp, Consommé soup stock granules
Steps to make Veggie-packed Minestrone Soup:
- Remove skin of the tomatoes by parboiling and then cut one tomato into cubes. Put the other tomato into the food processor. Dice the potatoes, cabbage, and zucchini into 1 cm cubes.
- Chop the onion and bacon into 1 cm cubes. Put sesame oil in a pot and stir-fry the onion, bacon, potatoes, zucchini, and cabbage.
- Add the water to Step 2 and then add the tomatoes. Add the consommé granules and simmer until the vegetables become tender.
- Once the vegetables have boiled, season with salt, pepper, and 1/2 teaspoon of sugar.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food veggie-packed minestrone soup recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!