Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, potatoe soup w/cabbage. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Potatoe Soup w/Cabbage is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Potatoe Soup w/Cabbage is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
This Cabbage, Sausage and Potato Soup recipe is quick and easy to make, and SO delicious and comforting. This easy cabbage soup recipe is also easy to make in the Instant Pot or Crock-Pot, if you prefer. And cabbage and potatoes are traditional, easily stored root vegetables that lend heartiness to meatless but completely satisfying wintertime meals.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook potatoe soup w/cabbage using 16 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Potatoe Soup w/Cabbage:
- Take Add to Crockpot in this order so vegetables do not get too soft
- Make ready 10 small red potaoes
- Take 1 bunch carrots uncut washed, peeled
- Get 2 Stalks of washed celery chopped
- Prepare 2 Yellow squash cut in half and seeded (this can be omitted)
- Make ready 1/2 bunch or more of fresh Basil to yout liking
- Prepare 1 tbsp dried onion or freshly chopped 1 cup
- Get 1 tbsp dried parsley or use fresh (use more)
- Make ready 1 tsp Pink Himalayan Salt, or any salt will do
- Take 1 tbsp Coarse Black Pepper
- Prepare 1 Bay Leaf
- Get 1 can evaporated milk
- Get 1/2 cup milk
- Get 1 stick Butter
- Get 1 cup flour
- Take 1/2 head white cabbage chopped
If you try this Cabbage, Potato & White Bean Soup recipe, please let us know! Leave a comment and rate it below. This is a very satisfying soup. My son has never cared for cabbage but he loves this soup.
Steps to make Potatoe Soup w/Cabbage:
- I keep the skins on the potatoes and wash them in a vinegar solution for 10 minutes. About a Tbs of vinegar to the water will kill most organisms. Put everything in Crockpot except cabbage, milk, evaporated milk butter and Flour. Set to low for 8 - 10 hours, high is about 4 hours. Much later, Use the liquid in the Crockpot plus add a little more water to cover the cabbage in a pan and cook on high boiling until soft (about 10 minutes). You can also add the cabbage in the beginning. I boil it to get it soft. Then add to Crockpot. Roux: Heat 1 stick butter, 1 can evaporated Milk, 1/2 cup Milk, then add 1 cup flour and stir until thickened, then quickly add to Crockpot, turn to high, stir then let cook for another hour with lid on. Stir and serve with your favorite toppings: bacon, cooked ham, cheddar cheese, green onion, etc. I also had a loaf of bakery garlic bread that was in the fridge that needed to be eaten. Enjoy, I know my family did! yummy and creamy!
How to Make Cabbage, Sausage and Potato Soup - Instant Pot. Irish Cabbage Potato Soup with Dumplings Plant-Based Cooking. Instant Pot Kielbasa Cabbage Potato Soup Simply Happy Foodie. This simple, creamy potato soup gets extra flavor with the addition of Savoy cabbage, scallions, and garlic. Potato-Cabbage Soup. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food potatoe soup w/cabbage recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!