Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, mini “shepherds pie” (sans corn). It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Great recipe for Mini "Shepherds Pie" (Sans Corn). Had some potatoes that needed some utilization, so I thought Shepherds Pie. Got everything together and noticed there wasn't any corn or carrots. Whatever, I didn't let it stop me.
Mini “Shepherds Pie” (Sans Corn) is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Mini “Shepherds Pie” (Sans Corn) is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook mini “shepherds pie” (sans corn) using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mini “Shepherds Pie” (Sans Corn):
- Get 4 Potatoes (Russet, Idaho)
- Make ready Ground Beef (About 1 1/4 lbs.)
- Get Leafy Veggie (Spinach, Kale, etc.)
- Prepare 1 Onion
- Take 1 Tomato
- Take Tomato Sauce
- Prepare Tomato Paste
- Make ready Cheddar Cheese
- Make ready Butter
- Prepare Milk
- Make ready Parsley
- Get Garlic (A few cloves)
- Make ready Black Pepper
- Prepare Salt
- Get Onion Powder
- Prepare Garlic Salt
Mini "Shepherds Pie" (Sans Corn) step by step Wash and peel your potatoes. Quarter them and plop them into some boiling water. When fork tender, remove and mash in a bowl. Move mixture to one side of skillet and melt butter in empty side.
Instructions to make Mini “Shepherds Pie” (Sans Corn):
- Wash and peel your potatoes. Quarter them and plop them into some boiling water. When fork tender, remove and mash in a bowl. Throw a sizable hunk of butter in along with seasonings. Slowly add milk and mash until creamy.
- Sauté onions, garlic, ground beef and seasonings until meat is about half way cooked. Push everything to the perimeter of the pan and throw in a can of tomato paste. Let it heat up and then incorporate everything. Put your leafy veggie in and cook a until barely wilted. Add tomato sauce (or favorite pasta sauce) and bring up to temp. Turn it off and turn to the potatoes.
- In a 4x8 Loaf Pan, start layering that bad boy beginning with the potatoes. Make sure potato is your final layer. Top with a hefty handful of grated cheddar (or whatever you like).
- Bake in a 350F oven (on cookie sheet to catch any spillage) until cheese is brown and bubbly. Everything is already cooked, so just keep an eye on the cheese. Immediately top with parsley. Let cool at least 10 minutes before serving to allow it to set up.
When fork tender, remove and mash in a bowl. Move mixture to one side of skillet and melt butter in empty side. Mini Shepherd's Pies These Mini Shepherd's Pies are make-ahead individual casseroles, perfect for St. Patrick's Day, or any time you're in the mood for comfort food! When it comes to celebrating St.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food mini “shepherds pie” (sans corn) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!